Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brighton v Wolves comms thread.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lucky to go in level and Cunha needs to chill. He has been targeted and although unfair he's gotta let it go.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I disagree with taking Cunha off - 1000%

A good manager tells him to wind his neck in, be professional and have the last laugh by getting the winner.
A **** ref will give him a second yellow the moment a Brighton player goes down squealing when he's gone for a challenge with Cunha. I trust Cunha to rein it in far more than I trust the ref

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but Neto kind of makes us one dimensional offensively on the break.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If only there was a system to assist referees on incidents that happen in this fast paced game. Variable Angle Replays or something?
Yeah, you would think they could do something with technology or summat eh...?

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The ultimate revenge is for Cunha to win the game for us. Keep him on or its a signal to every team in the league that he can be targeted
Good point.....but I still think he is going to get sent off and we will then lose the game.

Would have been nice to have another centre forward to bring on, dont you think....

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pleased it is nil nil at half time.
Really don't like us playing in red.
And yes, the ref is strange.
I hate us playing in red as well.
Why the hell are we not playing in our gold and black??
The ref is a total joke as well why Cunha was booked I will never know.
Anyway here is to a much better half.
COYW!! :) :) :)

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto needs to work harder and stop moaning
Doc needs to play on the right or not at all
Cunha needs to focus and calm down
Sarabia needs to come off
Otherwise fine
Neto has been whiny I have to say I think he's a still a yard off fully fit so isn't running as hard. Definitely use Hugo if he's fit enough.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For those suggesting Cunha should be substituted; that's what Brighton want. They are scared of him, his pace and he's our best chance for a goal. Yes, he needs to calm it and hopefully GON reinforces this; but why take our best player off. That's playing into Brighton's hands.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kilman should have dragged Cunha down the tunnel at the end.
I was looking for him to say

“Right, lads… shut up and let’s talk about it at HT - the game has another half to go, nothing is settled yet”

Alas… he’s a bit…. Weak?

luiandlui

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yeah, only intercepted the ball twice.

What has Cunha done today except some bad touches?

We know what kind of player Sarabia is. He needs the ball at his feet and players moving into the box. He's not crap because we have been on the back foot most of the time.

It's insane to me how we always need a scapegoat.

Glad I wasn't around here in the League 1 says when the whole team was ****
Haha, I was sort of agreeing with you. He hasn’t been great but nobody has in an attacking sense. I don’t just remember League 1 but the fourth division in the 80s, whether Pablo Sarabia is playing well is the least of my issues !!

Howler

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The (lack of) competent refereeing in the richest league in the world is quite something.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where are people seeing the elbow on Cunha or are you just basing it on the grainy footage from the roof of the stadium?

Genuine question btw

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lucky not to have conceded, but at the same time got into decent positions, mainly from Brighton overplaying. Got a feeling we will capitalise on a mistake by Brighton this half.

Cunha needs to cool off - totally understand his frustrations and the referee hasn't done his job to protect him from the obvious treatment he is getting from Gilmour. But don't get sent off for lack of discipline.

Neto looking dangerous, Sarabia not so much. As a team we just don't seem on the same page. Also really lack the outball and drive on the left side without RAN in the team - makes a huge difference.

Yes, thats how it looks to me, too. Defensively, we're making Brighton have to work really hard for anything and it's done well so far. On the counter, we've had 2 or 3 golden opportunities that we could have done more from, but have looked unsure as to what the final ball should be, as well as executing it very badly every time. A couple of times the ball was fizzed across and there was nobody in the Brighton area. Missing Hwang for the finish, perhaps.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well let’s see if Gary has them focused on winning this half

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto has been whiny I have to say I think he's a still a yard off fully fit so isn't running as hard. Definitely use Hugo if he's fit enough.

I agree. One other thing he doesn't do is track back at all defensively so I hope our fullbacks are on their game, I would be worried if Hugo came on.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where are people seeing the elbow on Cunha or are you just basing it on the grainy footage from the roof of the stadium?

Genuine question btw

I don't think Cunha gets as wound up as he did if he wasn't hit in the face.

Longford Wolf

Reaction score
If we show a bit of ambition, we’ll beat theses. Doc off, he’s slower than me, Sarabia struggling, Cunha needs to calm down

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
A game with hardly any tackles or needle and the ref has lost control completely all of his own making and incompetence. Come on Matheus go bang some goals in and show em

Back
Top Bottom