Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The **** Away

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Revenge for that ****ing big sam shambles

Our best squad in a generation Vs their plodders and Nuno couldn't get them motivated.

I still have scars from the last time we played them in the 4th round on my birthday weekend :disrelieved:

On the plus side, GON has these lads running through brick walls for him, I'm confident.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to use wolves credit when buying fa cup tickets?

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let’s remember… there will be no VAR at the Poorthorns.

SuziQ

Reaction score
I tried everything and failed. The only option was debit/credit card...
Does anyone know how to use wolves credit when buying fa cup tickets?

I had issues using Wolves cash for some tickets so got in touch with Fan Services. They managed to get it working again but obviously won't be able to help until morning.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I mean that’s not even a ****ing derby. People like that idiot only think Wrexham because of their Hollywood owners. Jeez that really ****es me off.
This is clearly incorrect, I'm sure I remember Robbie Savage moving from Blues to Blackburn so he could be nearer his family in Wrexham!

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So the ITV presenter summarising the draw just ignored a potential BCD in favour of Blackburn Vs Wrexham because Blackburn have great pedigree in the FA Cup. ****ing brainless.
If she has such little knowledge of football she shouldn't be doing the draw.

I think it's a dreadful draw personally, we have a horrific record against them, especially at their place. Lose and given our comfortable position smack bang in the middle of the table ANOTHER defeat to them could completely derail our season.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there will be an incompetent referee and two prancing peacocks with flags.

Nah, Gary and Jeff will be paying Webb a visit beforehand, lawyers and Shaun Derry to keep them company…

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gutted we won't be at full strength as they'd get a real pasting.
When you look at their league position, just inside the POs, they will have to question just how strong a side to put out? Promotion or beating Wolves? I expect most Albion fans would take promotion tbh. I know I would.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I mean that’s not even a ****ing derby. People like that idiot only think Wrexham because of their Hollywood owners. Jeez that really ****es me off.
yep i agree . unfortunately only the big team derbies are known and talked about by wider public. i bet it wont be on tv and they will go with the all prem ties. Most people wont even know that wolves and west brom are rivals let alone how high the stakes.
Unfortunately this is the way of modern football. But it doesnt really matter, **** them.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we get them we’ll be without Hwang, RAN, Traore and Gomes.

And we’ve just left ourself short of strikers……

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You'd imagine that if we beat the Chinos the BCD would be chosen for TV. Probably end up in the Sunday lunchtime graveyard slot.....
I doubt it would. It would be Man Utd, Chelsea v Villa and Spurs v City as the live games. But you’re right about a Sunday lunchtime kick off. West Midlands Police will see to that. If they could they’d have it at 9am Sunday morning

Back
Top Bottom