Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brentford v Wolves FAC3 comms thread.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I mean he’s trodden in Doyle’s ankle there when the ball was out of play…..
There’s the sick joke as usual. It’s worse and more dangerous than Joao’s red.
Doyle rolled around a bit, but didn’t stay down long enough, and we didn’t get 5 players in the ref’s ear. Poor play by us.
Christ I hope Brentford **** off back to league one where they belong. I’ll accept losing this one if it means they lose a few more in the PL.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nah his yellow was after that.

I would definitely say that's worth a yellow though. Not as much "power" in it as Gomes, but still a very bad tackle.
You're right, it was after.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’re gonna end up with 8 men tonight the way it’s going. I think Sarabia feels wronged by this walking toss bag of a ref and VAR ‘operative’

Given how the ref’s been since, I’m surprised Sarabia wasn’t carded for kicking Maupay in the eye socket early doors.

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
Once again i find myself that wound up by the ref and VAR for shafting us that I’m contemplating turning off for my own sanity and blood pressure! How the hell does Damsgaard not walk for that after Pitbulls was exactly the same?!!!

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Solid half considering we played 40 minutes down a man. Not having our physical midfielders is definitely showing.

If we can keep it up to 1 goal by like 60-65 minutes, I'd sub on Neto, go 4 at the back, and really try to tie it up.

Back
Top Bottom