Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Spurs verdict

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought we was good for most the game after a slow start. Lacked in the final 3rd but the character to keep going, and Sarabia and Doyle added some quality to the team

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The most frustrating afternoon suddenly turned into an unbelievable result.

Superb finish from Sarabia, but before that we were so wasteful with everything. It wasn’t great defending but us not having any nous around the box.

Think I bust a blood vessel screaming at RANis corners, Shocking.

Fully deserved win though, pity it wasn’t by more

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Deserved 3 points for sure
Sarabia 7 touches 1 goal 1 assist ,no one saw that coming, brilliant
Needed Doyle on earlier tbf he has so much more vision than the rest
One vital bad spot of the game is Dawson yellow, missing next game, thought he was immense again today
Cant fault the effort, if at times we were wasteful,passing for most of the game was awful and crossing even worse
That said we more than held our own and eventually broke them with a bit of brilliance,absolutely fantastic

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Deserved that. Awful game.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Wolves have mastered the rope-a-dope.. let Cunha, Hwang and Neto/Bellegarde run them around for 75 mins with no threat of scoring.. make the opponents tired and complacent, then send on Big Sasa and Pablo for the winners.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The start of this season was full of unknowns, apprehension and anxiety.

But we’ve somehow come out of it with a team we can identify with again. A team of players who will give their all and battle to the end, with a sprinkling of quality.

This is better to watch than any football we’ve seen post Nuno switching to 433.

The good times might be coming back.

Well done to GON for proving almost everyone, me included, wrong.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We started who I wanted to start, in the formation I wanted. Didn’t look great but then Sarabia returned from the dead at the perfect time. Brilliant from Doyle also on the 2nd and Lemina capped a *MOTM performance with his goal.

Last edited:

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The start of this season was full of unknowns, apprehension and anxiety.

But we’ve somehow come out of it with a team we can identify with again. A team of players who will give their all and battle to the end, with a sprinkling of quality.

This is better to watch than any football we’ve seen post Nuno switching to 433.

The good times might be coming back.

Well done to GON for proving almost everyone, me included, wrong.
GON has done a great job on getting more out of some attacking players; RAN, Neto, Hwang..

I think JL, for all my criticisms of him, I thank him for Lemina, Gomes and Dawson.. they’re the cornerstone to the fight in the team that ultimately is what is getting the fans on board.

Dorbelflunk

Reaction score
Completely and utterly deserved. Spurs were anonymous throughout and deserved nothing. Even their goal was our gift.

We played well throughout, but sloppy distribution and wastefulness in the final third made me feel like it would be one of those classic valiant Wolves defeats. But no. Superb.

Players worthy of mention: all of them. I actually like this team again. Particularly worthy of note:

Lemina
Gomes
Sarabia
Doherty (I usually defend Semedo but Doc did more in his cameo than Nelson managed in the entire game)
Cunha

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
10mins highlights, non English Comms

Last edited:

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We just don't do relaxed wins it seems under O'Neil.

Fair play to Sarabia, that was an absolutely quality goal and turned everything on its head. The whole team suddenly believed that the win was there for the taking and we overwhelmed them.

Not sure if the win isn't perhaps a tad flattering given that our attacking performance for the 89 minutes beforehand was incredibly clumsy and without any cohesion when it came to the final third, but after the rubbish we've had served up to us by the officials this season I don't care a jot about the 3 points.

Any win before the international break is always sweet, but to enjoy such a dramatic turnaround is one of those that immediately puts you on cloud 9.

Last edited:

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
was late watching that as my son was playing! absolutely fantastic end to a game - love the fight! absolutely hate Tottenham too.
My son also got man of the match and an assist so happy all round! woop

Well done Arky junior!

Good day to be you I imagine :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom