Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sheffield United v Wolves comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think that most Wolves fans are extremely wary of games like this. We may be expected to win, but that is not a god-given right. We will have to work hard for the required result. I have seriously warmed to GON and I hope and pray that he has another great plan for this one. Anything other than a win swill be a big disappointment.

So COYW have a field day and do yourselves and us proud! :D :D :D

1699106485658.png

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t like it but we should be able to get away with it. Curious to see what plan A will be, like what’s the buildup/move/pattern with Sasa up front that we think will lead to opportunities. Mostly Sasa’s been coming on when plans are out the window.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t like it but we should be able to get away with it. Curious to see what plan A will be, like what’s the buildup/move/pattern with Sasa up front that we think will lead to opportunities. Mostly Sasa’s been coming on when plans are out the window.

Not sure what else we can do with a system that's working to our advantage? A player inform has come into start and a striker is leading the line?

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure what else we can do with a system that's working to our advantage? A player inform has come into start and a striker is leading the line?
The attacking system was Pedro. It’s going to be vastly different because the players involved are vastly different, no matter the formation. We’re not sticking to any attacking system because we can’t. I want to see how we use Sasa for 60+ minutes as part of a bespoke plan.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Feels like a good team selection to me, I’d probably have gone for Gomes over Doyle, but think Doyle deserves his chance.

Again would have preferred Bellegard maybe for the pace, but he may not be 100%.

However can see the logic in the selection and that’ll do me.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My only concern is that it will be a pudding of a pitch after 30 minutes or so and Sasa isnt the best suited to those conditions
Lets hope he doesnt get a pull with so little game time so far

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My only concern is that it will be a pudding of a pitch after 30 minutes or so and Sasa isnt the best suited to those conditions
Tbf, although it has rained heavily this morning, it was quite a nice day here yesterday, and only light rain on Thursday. So the pitch may hold up reasonably well - although it’ll be quite greasy.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pudding pitches are a thing of the past now mate. It ain't the 70s anymore, especially with modern technology and pitch development

Back
Top Bottom