Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nunes return and “our Jack”

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
No not at all if you read me correctly I am supporting and backing the manager and the Wolves team always.

I'm not on their backs ONLY JEFF and FOSUN who have put WWFC in the shambles they're in now!!

ALWAYS WOLVES as Dazzling Dave says :)
Stop shouting hey?

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No not at all if you read me correctly I am supporting and backing the manager and the Wolves team always.

I'm not on their backs ONLY JEFF and FOSUN who have put WWFC in the shambles they're in now!!

ALWAYS WOLVES as Dazzling Dave says :)
You don’t think getting on the backs of anyone will have a detrimental effect on the players on the pitch, taking into account for many of them English is not their first language.

If you want to vent against Fosun and Shi organise a demonstration for after the game

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No @Mutchy I'll be shouting and cheering on the lads as mutchy as anyone else at Molineux tomorrow :)
In between chanting “you don’t know what you’re doing” at them. Or are you adding “not you lads, it’s at Fosun and Shi” at the end of it?

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grealish gets booed for the same reason as Rooney did and Kane does, jealousy because they’re good (with an edge) when in reality we’d take all 3 of them (Rooney is 5 stone overweight now and would still improve us lol).

I didn’t boo Jota, those that did are idiots. He did nothing wrong in leaving and always gave his best in the old gold and black. Nunes however is getting pelters from me Saturday, never looked like he wanted to be here barring 2-3 performances and then sloped off like a petulant child. I don’t wish injury on him or indeed any player, but I hope someone kicks him 3 feet into the air on Saturday
He'll get pelters of some until he scores an absolute worldie or they start to racking up goals in no time, then I dare say we'll turn our attention to the real matters of the day that are surrounding our club right now.
Personally, I'm still processing Tuesday night as well as that lackluster display at Kenilworth Road so don't give a flying about Mr Nunes or Mr Grealish.

rubyloo

Reaction score
Couldn’t care less about Nunes - more concerned that our owners have given up. Don’t think booing Nunes is going to fix that.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In between chanting “you don’t know what you’re doing” at them. Or are you adding “not you lads, it’s at Fosun and Shi” at the end of it?
Yes for me it's all at FOSUN now the bad shouting or chants and NOT at the team or manager especially in second half if we go 0-4 down it is getting too much of a regular pattern this season ( Brighton Liverpool and C Palace) we capitulate in second half. Last game against Ipswich second part of first half we capitulated earlier 0-2 to 2-2 :rolleyes:

So if it's 0-0 against city tomorrow at half time don't build your hopes up Wolves fans will you?

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grealish gets booed for the same reason as Rooney did and Kane does, jealousy because they’re good (with an edge) when in reality we’d take all 3 of them (Rooney is 5 stone overweight now and would still improve us lol).

I didn’t boo Jota, those that did are idiots. He did nothing wrong in leaving and always gave his best in the old gold and black. Nunes however is getting pelters from me Saturday, never looked like he wanted to be here barring 2-3 performances and then sloped off like a petulant child. I don’t wish injury on him or indeed any player, but I hope someone kicks him 3 feet into the air on Saturday
I will never be able to understand why Jota was booed. Beyond me.

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
Given the sort of sulky character nunes seems I believe IF he starts ( I think.pep may realise he will get dogs abuse and hold him back till they are comfortable) if we get under his skin it could affect him - like it did that bald git from Boro many years ago.

Greasy expects it and it won't worry him at all

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes for me it's all at FOSUN now the bad shouting or chants and NOT at the team or manager especially in second half if we go 0-4 down it is getting too much of a regular pattern this season ( Brighton Liverpool and C Palace) we capitulate in second half. Last game against Ipswich second part of first half we capitulated earlier 0-2 to 2-2 :rolleyes:

So if it's 0-0 against city tomorrow at half time don't build your hopes up Wolves fans will you?
My point is how do you expect players in the midst of battle to determine who it’s aimed at.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My point is how do you expect players in the midst of battle to determine who it’s aimed at.

" FOSUN OUT " is easily understood in Portuguese, Spanish, French, German and English don't you agree ;)

@SteveBullsKnee I hope they do "battle" tomorrow as your name sake did Steve Bull ever game he played for the gold and black he gave 100 %..

If the Wolves team do tomorrow battle from start we know it ain't gonna last their battle for 90 to 100 minutes now don't we?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
It's not going to happen before we're at least 3 down though is it, so it really won't matter, better to be abusing Shi than O'Neil, better to be abusing O'Neil than the players. Best still just to support the team in the ground though, that is the definition of our role!

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grealish top man, should have turned out for Ireland.

Nunes, fair play to him, got off the sinking ship in time.

Best of luck to the both of them.

Nige

Reaction score
Find it really funny that people don't Dislike Grealish now he Doesn't play for the Vile. When he goes back will they change spots again..
Boo the Lot of them I say.. During the 100 minutes then we can go have a pint with them all and be mates.. That is how it is supposed to be.

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grealish top man, should have turned out for Ireland.

Nunes, fair play to him, got off the sinking ship in time.

Best of luck to the both of them.
How is Grealish a 'top man'?
He's a thick drink driving ****.

surreywolf

Reaction score
****inghell it’s a match at molineux

i don’t care about rights and wrongs, give Nunes serious grief (FULLY JUSTIFIED)

Pesky dildo
Danny mills
Ben foster

If we don’t have this right, we haven’t got much else!!!!

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
" FOSUN OUT " is easily understood in Portuguese, Spanish, French, German and English don't you agree ;)

@SteveBullsKnee I hope they do "battle" tomorrow as your name sake did Steve Bull ever game he played for the gold and black he gave 100 %..

If the Wolves team do tomorrow battle from start we know it ain't gonna last their battle for 90 to 100 minutes now don't we?
I literally have no idea what the last paragraph means, so I can’t even attempt to answer that question.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually think Nunes in the team really helped us. Galvanised the fans and created some news. I was disappointed he went off at half-time.

PS - he is quality and we have missed him but should not have gone on strike. Today he was inches from an assist but Dawson cleared from Haaland.

PPS - don’t agree with booing Jota. Grealish is panto villain like Peschosolido and Foster.

Back
Top Bottom