Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Man City: Comms Thread.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi one and all.
Just to repeat until Jack Russell returns on the 8th of October I promised to start the thread again.
Incredibly that makes it now three draws on the trot for the last three games I have started!
I would be quite happy for this mini-record to continue with this afternoons match against Citeh although I would obviously prefer us to win.
Apologies yet again for me not being able to cover the game as I have to take Mrs Astral and our 8 month old ****apoo [Kevin] to a pre-arranged visit.
Anyhoo I ask that one of our regulars "pick up the baton" from me!
So that just leaves me to say...
COYW!!! :) :) :)

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The exact team I would have picked, can't really knock it. Pace going forward, can we frustrate them and not gift them an early goal like we did last year.

Better off Neto playing on the right so he's not against Walker?

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The exact team I would have picked, can't really knock it. Pace going forward, can we frustrate them and not gift them an early goal like we did last year.
It’s about the best of a bad lot.
Our best chance here genuinely depends on Nunes characteristically gifting possession in the middle without the safety blanket of Rodri, but then us actually doing something with it.

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
not ready to listen to GON's ongoing laundry list of excuses why he can't compete at this level through no fault of his own

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Better off Neto playing on the right so he's not against Walker?
Sadly though most of our team are Walkers.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interested to hear about the reception to Nunes from the ones able to watch if anyone can let me know!

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A last minute emergency vet trip meant I have to stay put anyway so of course we'll now win 1-0.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worry here is that we crumble when put under pressure. This line up has the potential to see us camp out on the edge of our 18 yard box with 7 defensive players. There is potential for it to get incredibly messy if we concede early.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like an attack which, on the counter, could get crosses into the box from either side, where they will find no one to meet them.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
when you see villa banging in 5 against brighton and think back to mind the gap. oh my God i wish we had their owners

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worry here is that we crumble when put under pressure. This line up has the potential to see us camp out on the edge of our 18 yard box with 7 defensive players. There is potential for it to get incredibly messy if we concede early.
GON said about playing deep and attacking them on the counter. We'll certainly play deep but I can't see us keeping the ball long enough to counter them tbh. I suppose a long punt upfield for Neto to chase could be classed as a counter?

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s about the best of a bad lot.
Our best chance here genuinely depends on Nunes characteristically gifting possession in the middle without the safety blanket of Rodri, but then us actually doing something with it.
I think we'll get a few chances, just need to keep them quiet early on. Whether we actually take our chances, well, that's the entire conundrum isn't it.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm looking out for individual performances today, rather than any hope of getting a result.

If Neto keeps up his recent form, Max has an assured game, Sasa and Fabio get some minutes and Ait Nouri and Semedo aren't embarrassed by the tricky Doku, I'll consider it a success, regardless of the result.

Expecting Mattheus to have a good game, and Haaland to be largely anonymous but end up with multiple goals. Dawson to step up to the plate to kick Grealish late on, seeing as our last Grealish kicker has been moved on to Brentford.

Back
Top Bottom