Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Next Manager

Right now would you prefer

• Big Sam

• Gary O’Neil

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wolowolf6

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
loads of good managers out of work. ALL better than GON

I wouldn't have wanted Rodgers, or AVB but they look great compared to where we are now:
Marcelo Gallardo
Andre Villas-Boas
Rafael Benitez
Graham Potter
Brendan Rodgers

Can we afford any of them?

And would any of them want to work with Jeff Shi?

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I refuse to vote May as well put my milkman on the list , and I aye got one

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a great choice but it's easy one when you consider that keeping GON for the season would mean relegation. Better to go with the unknown than that.

DJLWolf

Reaction score
I would be as depressed as everyone else if we appointed big Sam and of course it would represent a frankly ridiculous appointment and showcase how we have massively regressed as a football club with owners who shoot from the hip at every turn.

However, when you look at the absolute dross that is in this league, if he had 7/8 months in the job with this squad, I feel completely confident he would keep us up.

O'Neil on the other hand will probably take us down.

For me it is an obvious answer

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why though do we think that changing the manager is the main solution. A decent manager such as Nuno will only have a short lifeline before it gees belly up again because the problem lies more in the way the club is run. Until Fosun realise this we could have Pep without success.
How long can the clueless Jeff Shi continue to make us the laughing stock that we have become.
And yes why we would any self respecting proven manager want to come here?
Our only hope would be an up and coming young manager who wants to prove themselves.
Maybe if we could bring in Warnock to oversee and guide a younger manager while he gets used to the prem might not be a bad idea.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The gallows "humour" is much appreciated.....NOT!
Set us up better tactically than this muppet we have at present unfortunately his sour time at albion may be good for us attracting him

Can we afford to attract anyone decent?

henri_camara

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It doesn’t have to be a binary choice between ONeil and Allardyce ffs. The international conglomerate who own us could always open their eyes and realise we need a proper manager.
Unfortunately, it does.

Hobbsy's obsession with British only

Back
Top Bottom