Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

EFL CUP Ipswich (A) comms thread.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Accept it like adults? It’s a game of cup football and half of our team are rusty as hell.

Ipswich conceded 2 in the same amount of time. I wonder if their forum was in meltdown too?
Yeah, accept it like real men, by.... sitting around and moaning about people moaning?

The Eternal Flame

Reaction score
Sarabia. What does he bring to the team apart from the ability to lose the ball at every opportunity?

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
6’7” international footballer upfront so naturally we have 3 players on the edge of the box to take a short goal kick.

Football is not difficult game.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The team don't know how to react. When things are going well.
So true mate, it isn’t a new trend sadly for the team which is an issue that no manager will fix.

We need a full time sports psychologist in to work with them.

Said it a while ago, we have all the talent, but mentally the majority are quite weak

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Accept it like adults? It’s a game of cup football and half of our team are rusty as hell.

Ipswich conceded 2 in the same amount of time. I wonder if their forum was in meltdown too?
It probably was after 8 minutes :tearsofjoy:

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just watch football to be entertained. I tell you I can hardly wait to see those Man City players running rings round us at the weekend. Or maybe O'Neil will have a plan to out think Pep?
I mean, Pep must be quaking in his boots, wonder how many Wolves players will triple captain Haaland in their FPL.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent start. Very poor last 20. B Traore the only player who looks as if he may challenge for a first team place (and even he looks like a red card waiting to happen).

Obviously it’s only one game but Santi Bueno giving a Emblen-esque debut so far. Hopefully he turns it around in a similar manner to Neil but he does look very, very slow.

Doyle has been neat and tidy but he isn’t going to be any better than a fourth choice midfielder this season.

If Enzo Gonzales isn’t Messi-esque, we still haven’t signed a player who improves our starting XI from last year (Bellegarde obviously looks half-decent but is still a downgrade on Nunes…as you’d expect for the respective prices).

Still a fairly damning indictment of our Summer though.
We've spent all summer looking
Decent start. Very poor last 20. B Traore the only player who looks as if he may challenge for a first team place (and even he looks like a red card waiting to happen).

Obviously it’s only one game but Santi Bueno giving a Emblen-esque debut so far. Hopefully he turns it around in a similar manner to Neil but he does look very, very slow.

Doyle has been neat and tidy but he isn’t going to be any better than a fourth choice midfielder this season.

If Enzo Gonzales isn’t Messi-esque, we still haven’t signed a player who improves our starting XI from last year (Bellegarde obviously looks half-decent but is still a downgrade on Nunes…as you’d expect for the respective prices).

Still a fairly damning indictment of our Summer though.
We've spent all summer looking at centre backs and the one we've signed looks slower than Dawson lol. Shocking.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just watch football to be entertained. I tell you I can hardly wait to see those Man City players running rings round us at the weekend. Or maybe O'Neil will have a plan to out think Pep?
Only pep out thinks pep…….

The majority of the big games they have lost he has made tweaks to suprise the opposition and he out pep’d himself lol

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
The second half has started at a million miles an hour. It's actually a good game, especially if you're a neutral!

Andi130

Reaction score
Playing like a team who've not really played together. Inconsistent, at best. Bentley - Awful reflexes and positioning for both goals. Defence certainly didn't help with either though. Seen nothing from Doyle thus far, and S.Bueno as slow as the highlights suggest from his days in Spain. Traore a bright spark and the rest a little mehh. Still time to get a few though, fingers crossed.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sarabia. That’s just ****ing awful. Why the **** did we buy him. Hopeless

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hugo has to be injured right? He looked like our best in the first half.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
GON obviously can't be blamed for the 2 goals conceded, but if he's not responsible for an overall poor display and a distinct lack of patterns and style of play, then who is?

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be fair, nearly all of them were against the reserves of a rank average league 2 team.

Different discussion if they came in the prem or even tonight.
Your point? 99% of our players can't do anything against these teams either.

We got dominated by Chorley with guys like Moutinho, Netro, Neves etc on the pitch, lol.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Oh well, concentrate on the league, let's all enjoy a great strike....

Back
Top Bottom