Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Luton v Wolves: Comms Thread.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the same happens 20 times, how many times would you expect the player to get away with it?
If it was a quick interaction, I could see your point. It was literally so long, lol.

If a ref can't see that, it's time to follow the lead of other sports and use two referees.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the big teams would get that red changed to a yellow on appeal but not us - we probably won't even appeal.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
O’Neill is hopeless saw the stats how lucky he was for Bournemouth with xG etc it’s embarrassing. Least it’s NFL Sunday tomorrow - I’m almost done with this club
£800+ to watch us get pumped at the Mol every week. Don't mind losing if it's competitive but we aren't going to be in many games this season with the current setup.

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not embarrassed about the stats or the performance.

But the fact that the leagues new boys are ****housing us is killing me

We just don't seem to have the gamesmanship that other teams have

Clipboard

Reaction score
He may have been ineffective so far but hwang should be in the middle up front in my view in this team. He ends up the half playing right back/wing back (whatever it is we are trying to do). **** me.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How I’d go second half:

Sa
Semedo - Dawson - Kilman - RAN
Lemina - Gomes
Cunha -Neto
Sasa

Try and get Cunha ravelling with the ball centrally from a deeper position, let Neto stay wide with both supporting Sasa on the overlap.

They dicked us with a back four.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen Mike Dean say the players were trying to untangle legs with each other and Bellegarde has kicked out… do they say this **** on purpose? Taking the kick out of it, surely anyone can see there is only one player trying to pull his legs away and the other one is holding his legs so he can’t?!

But no action against Lockyer for that, nor for the simulation following the slight kick. ****ing shambles the game is in with the **** they let players get away with to get people sent off.

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
the only saving grace is GON's famously motivating half team talks

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just as poor a half as I feared/expected, the only positive being that Luton haven't yet capitalised. The whole game looks like a midtable Championship match, almost completely devoid of any quality football on show. Any neutral observer would fully expect this fixture to be played out in that league next season.

The red card was harsh but Bellegarde invited the decision, which was the result of the frustration among every Wolves player because how poorly the team is performing out there.

Please take Cunha off, it's been like playing with 10 from kick-off and then we've ended up with 9, and get Sasa on to hold the ball up and give us a target up front.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes he did. He blatantly did. I just can’t get my head around anyone expecting that not to be a straight red.
No he really didn’t. Yes he pushed his leg away with his boot and the Luton player made the most of it. No sign of any vicious intent, just trying to extract himself from the foul being committed by the Luton player

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are you even a wolves fan you daft ****
Said they would win before the game
Same old stupid back 4 and line up
You can blame the refs but oneil has to go
We are Luton’s first pl points how does that feel?? Embarrassing isn’t it

Get Toti Bouby and Sasa, Doc, Sarabia on

Route 1 we have a chance

Yorkshire Wolf

Reaction score
Yes he did. He blatantly did. I just can’t get my head around anyone expecting that not to be a straight red.
Needs to be a yellow for the other player too, unless everyone’s allowed to go around leg locking everyone after a tackle?

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The season already looks and smells like a well deserved relegation.
I agree, it's been on the cards for a while, and appointing GON is probably the latest in a long line of bad decisions that will see us go down (along with not buying someone who can score a goal for 3-4 years). To be fair, if we do go down I think you'd be hard pushed to say we don't deserve it (the club/management, not the fans obviously), the way this club has been managed - bouncing from one bad decision to another.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We were outplayed by Luton before the red card. Why argue about it. Toti and Doc coming on

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't believe anyone here doesn't see that was a red. He stuck his foot pretty hard studs first into the player's thigh. Yes he'd been fouled and made a meal of it but that's a red card and definitely not a clear error from VAR. Had that been the other way we'd want him sent off. We'll see worse but no blame on the ref here.
Unfortunately there are some who blame the referees for all our ills.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Almost another GON special, nearly conceded 20 seconds into the half.

Back
Top Bottom