Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves for sale?

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
really not surprising...i doubt we will be sold before the window shuts....so surely they need to invest to keep the clubs value ? but what do i know

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Get Qatar on the phone before they buy United
I think this is the issue...feels like Fosun were expecting a quicker sale and there were rumours of Qatari interest. Perhaps we're the backup if they don't get Utd. Need the Glazers to stop ****ing around and make a decision.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nobody is going to buy part of the club so it looks like a full sale is incoming. I wonder if Jeff told Julen all this before he signed on as manager?

Kennedy

Reaction score
I would hope we are a very sellable club. We wouldn't need that much investment to be genuine top six contenders...

Guess it depends what FOSUN want out of the deal. Can't imagine it will be a Sir Jack £10 deal....

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I imagine this becoming public that it’s been on the cards a while maybe even a deal fallen through

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I will always be thankful for the 7 years of Fosun- Nuno, Europe, Neves, two 7th places finishes, Wembley, Man City, Julen. It's been an amazing ride.

I just hope that Fosun now leave us with a final present of great new owners, quickly and efficiently. If they do, they will leave a long term legacy at the club having been responsible for bringing us out of the darkness.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will always be thankful for the 7 years of Fosun- Nuno, Europe, Neves, two 7th places finishes, Wembley, Man City, Julen. It's been an amazing ride.

I just hope that Fosun now leave us with a final present of great new owners, quickly and efficiently. If they do, they will leave a long term legacy at the club having been responsible for bringing us out of the darkness.
Good post. I hope we get bought by Americans in truth. I think there is an expanding interest in the game there now with Messi there and we can cash in now with the right billionaire

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
I'm claiming this - Jeff has read "The Thrill is Gone..." thread, called Guo and told him, "think it's beyond me now" Guo "me too tbh the thrill has gone for me as well, things ain't what they used to be, think it's time we called it a day and moved on with our lives".

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good post. I hope we get bought by Americans in truth. I think there is an expanding interest in the game there now with Messi there and we can cash in now with the right billionaire
If Sir Jim Ratcliffe was to miss out on Manchester United, would he be viewed as a suitable candidate, in the unlikely event he came knocking?
Merely hypothetical, as I say, it's highly unlikely, as I believe he's an MU fan.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What do we think they are willing to walk away with. A break even, small profit, substantial profit? Initial investment was 40m i think. Then they wrote off loans of circa 140m from memory. And invested last summer as well, albeit seems we are recouping most of that back through player sales now.

Gold Umbro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No but Ruben Neves is getting to know them at Al Hilal and they offered £259 million just for a player Kylian Mbappe

Ruben always said he'll come back to Molinuex so hopefully he will in partnership with Saudis to own the club

Won't be long before players start buying clubs.
Maybe Mbappe will buy us.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
If Sir Jim Ratcliffe was to miss out on Manchester United, would he be viewed as a suitable candidate, in the unlikely event he came knocking?
Merely hypothetical, as I say, it's highly unlikely, as I believe he's an MU fan.
Remember when a Liverpool fan bought us because he couldn’t buy Liverpool

Back
Top Bottom