Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Madmalc

Reaction score
I heard the whole squad has changed stylist the last one had us looking thin up top for the last 3 years.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some of these jokes are bad…….it’s like we’re being punished.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope our recruitment staff COMB the land for the best possible signings, and when they do, I hope said players hit the ground running and don't FADE into obscurity!
If they end up getting the signings wrong, it could drive a WEDGE between the club and its fan base!!!
I've heard many say we need a new keeper, maybe one in the style of Buffon would be good!!!... a bit of creative licence involved with the last one!!! Lol ;)

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This thread started off so well...
Drunken barbers talk now.
1690062993013.png

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An actual rumour, I just had breakfast sitting next to what looked like Matt Hobbs and his wife. Given I thought he was in Portugal I was surprised. Didn't talk about football but I can confirm he has brown sauce on his Staffordshire Oatcakes
Concerning, disgusting choice of food, I'm beginning to lose the faith now.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Concerning, disgusting choice of food, I'm beginning to lose the faith now.
Nothing wrong with an oatcake. Bacon,cheese and mushroom. Proper sets you up. Even better is Aldi sell povey's, so no need to set foot in Stoke.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
An actual rumour, I just had breakfast sitting next to what looked like Matt Hobbs and his wife. Given I thought he was in Portugal I was surprised. Didn't talk about football but I can confirm he has brown sauce on his Staffordshire Oatcakes
What was he doing in your dining room?

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Just seen a rumour on facebook, that Liverpool are after Lemina to replace Jordon Henderson.

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Only cheese? Lightweight breakfast choice.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a pub rumour, more reliable than that but Shi has been over to China since last season ended to meet FOSUN's topbrass (including Guo) and plead for more investment, knowing he's effectively out of a job if we go down, only for him to be told that there is no more cash forthcoming.

There's American interest in the club but FOSUN have no intention of selling. No idea why, would make sense for them to maximize their investment and sell now as I can't see the club's valuation increasing while its deprived of further investment, but that's the current situation.

FFP issues were real but Neves and Collins going has really helped, alongside Moutinho, Adama and Costa's wages off the wage bill (+ soon to be Raul).

If we don't spend much from this point onwards and continue to miss out on players like Retegui then that's on FOSUN rather than FFP restrictions.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a pub rumour, more reliable than that but Shi has been over to China since last season ended to meet FOSUN's topbrass (including Guo) and plead for more investment, knowing he's effectively out of a job if we go down, only for him to be told that there is no more cash forthcoming.

There's American interest in the club but FOSUN have no intention of selling. No idea why, would make sense for them to maximize their investment and sell now as I can't see the club's valuation increasing while its deprived of further investment, but that's the current situation.

FFP issues were real but Neves and Collins going has really helped, alongside Moutinho, Adama and Costa's wages off the wage bill (+ soon to be Raul).

If we don't spend much from this point onwards and continue to miss out on players like Retegui then that's on FOSUN rather than FFP restrictions.
Doesn’t make sense that they don’t want to sell it to be honest

As ever, probably complete BS as no one seems to have a clue what’s going on

Back
Top Bottom