Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2023/ 2024 Kit

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£60!! o_O

Looks like something off Bilston market

4470-689.jpg

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I live in Islington.... According to the Evening Standard the lines supposedly are reminiscent of a map of Islington roads.... WTF! A load of pretentious old

These clubs ran out of sensible concepts about 20 years ago....there are only so many combinations you can try and we're now onto hundreds of different shirts that they each have to market as fresh every season.

Reactions: Ian

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These clubs ran out of sensible concepts about 20 years ago....there are only so many combinations you can try and we're now onto hundreds of different shirts that they each have to market as fresh every season.
Spot on

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love the sheen, just what I wanted, and I like the shorts, vaguely reminiscent of having the umbro pattern down the sides.

Dan W

Groupie
Reaction score
Easily our best shirt since being back in the prem. I know the red one isn't for everyone but I quite like that too.
High hopes for the 3rd kit

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice shirt. Unobtrusive (by modern standards!) sponsor logo and with a straightforward, unfussy design. Even that black and white collar integrates really well and if you told me about it I probably would have turned my nose up. Good work.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll be ordering this bad boy.

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it normally takes if you order online? And whether it takes longer if you personalise it? Thinking of a youngster's first Wolves top :)

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Really nice top that and definitely my favourite since the first adidas home shirt for 2018/19. I assume it will be £60 for an adult shirt the same as the new away? Expensive but in context my local team Worthing are in the Nat League South and their new Macron home shirt is £50 for an adult.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mates kid birthday last week and not happy he hasn’t got the new kit, my fault apparently because I told him it would probably be out sometime in June.

Wolves say it is “out tomorrow”. Does that mean he can go into the shop and buy it tomorrow or will it need ordering??

Last edited:

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mates kid birthday last week and not happy he hasn’t got the new kit, my fault apparently because I told him it would probably be out sometime in June.

Wolves say the ****ing thing is “out tomorrow”. Does that mean he can go into the shop and buy it tomorrow or will it need ordering??
Most things your fault, don't blame him/her/it/other.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wolves say it is “out tomorrow”. Does that mean he can go into the shop and buy it tomorrow or will it need ordering??
Guilty as sin, lol....

Seriously the word "probably" was key.

You gave them the best info you had based on past experience.

Unless you work for the club marketing department how the heck could they expect you to know for sure?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best home kit Castore have done so far (from a VERY low base it needs to be said).

What with no home kit announcement I was beginning to worry Fosun just weren’t going to bother, and we were going to move to a red kit (supposedly popular with the Chinese) on the sly!

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best home kit Castore have done so far (from a VERY low base it needs to be said).

What with no home kit announcement I was beginning to worry Fosun just weren’t going to bother, and we were going to move to a red kit (supposedly popular with the Chinese) on the sly!
They were clearly going to announce it for the trip tomorrow or weekend maybe they had plans for a signing

Back
Top Bottom