Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2023/ 2024 Kit

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Training top that

But someone leaked on here we was getting a red away kit. Who was it?? Any other snippets ?!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Colour nothing to do with Wolves? Check. **** pattern? Check. Random patches and piping? Check. Another crap Castore shirt? Check.
But It is packed with meaning. As soon as I saw it I thought it reminded me of the geometric architecture and tile patterns found around the Iberian Peninsula. Honest.

“The new red away strip will provide Wolves’ southern European players with a taste of home as they head on their travels this season thanks to the bespoke Castore design.

Inspired by the geometric architecture and tile patterns found around the Iberian Peninsula.”

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not for me that one. Is it weird they've shown/releasing away kit before home one?

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But It is packed with meaning. As soon as I saw it I thought it reminded me of the geometric architecture and tile patterns found around the Iberian Peninsula. Honest.

“The new red away strip will provide Wolves’ southern European players with a taste of home as they head on their travels this season thanks to the bespoke Castore design.

Inspired by the geometric architecture and tile patterns found around the Iberian Peninsula.”

Well to be fair, it does have a Portuguese vibe to it with the colours. Not quite as obvious as the dark red third strip from a few seasons back. But I’m struggling to remember if we’ve ever had a red away (second) strip?

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Red is such a bad choice for an away shirt as we have a habit of wearing our away shirt whenever we play away at a team that plays in red. It’s a ****ing marketing exercise to justify the third kit.

The more you look, the worse it gets. The colour of the sponsor doesn’t go well with the colour of the branding. How can you make white not go well with something?! Chapeau Castore.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not for me that one. Is it weird they've shown/releasing away kit before home one?

Not really. It’s all being staggered. GK first, now away, I assume home next. But perhaps they will tease us further with the third strip next!

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rancid. Will go down with that horrid white and red sporting bet kit.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Say this every single year. Why don't they have a fans' design competition? Far better shirts, far better engagement. And remarkably easy to organise.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Well to be fair, it does have a Portuguese vibe to it with the colours. Not quite as obvious as the dark red third strip from a few seasons back. But I’m struggling to remember if we’ve ever had a red away (second) strip?
On the photos in the online store the patches look green, on the video they look black. When I first saw the red and green, rather than it being linked to our Iberian players, I thought the club were going to say that it was a nod to our illustrious former Welsh midfielder Dave Edwards

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why didn't they do it in black then the home shirt in gold . It's basics to me but that's why Jeff Shi is chairman appointing Lage and Zenga and nearly Beale . Surprised actually they haven't leveled the Steve bull and built a 24hour NCP to make extra funds . Then match day people just stand and watch from the levels.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's be honest, they could release a turd coloured bin bag with holes in it with the sponsor as 'we murder slave workers' with the club emblem on and people will queue to buy it. It would have to be something pretty spectacular to flop

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yea… I’m never usually too bothered but I really, really hate that kit!! I’m struggling to think of a worse one including that blue one from a few years back.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To put it quite simply, this shirt can **** off and get right in the bin.

On fire.

With acid.

By a distance our worst shirt in a long, long time - And I had the great misfortune of seeing that White and Blue monstrosity in 2020/2021.

shaygriff

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
RED! I don't like that. My Man U and Liverpool friends would love it if I wore that colour.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ing hell that’s awful.

I swear someone senior at Castore must be a Boggie or Vile fan. How do we keep getting such over the top designs yet Rangers, Newcastle, and AVFC, even Charlton and Salford, are getting nice neutral/ class designs.

The England cricket kit is decent too (using the same teal colours as we had).

WTF is going on. :laughing:

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d of found it hard enough to stomach a red random THIRD kit.

But if this is actually our official second kit, very disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom