Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

2023/ 2024 Kit

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
They had 2 rails of assad wolves stuff at the back of sports direct merry hill today

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Is that new? Don’t think I’ve seen that on the website before.
I found it on Google yesterday whilst searching for the Umbro 1980 shirt that briefly appeared in the online store on Friday. If you Google “wolves umbro 1980” it will show up. Hopefully it means the other Umbro retro gear will be reissued with the branding. A proper reissue of the 83 away shirt would be awesome.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
I found it on Google yesterday whilst searching for the Umbro 1980 shirt that briefly appeared in the online store on Friday. If you Google “wolves umbro 1980” it will show up. Hopefully it means the other Umbro retro gear will be reissued with the branding. A proper reissue of the 83 away shirt would be awesome.
That's the shirt I really want them to do a proper remake of. The one they did in the shop a few years back was wrong, with pinstripes on the back which weren't on the original. It was the first shirt I had and would buy one straight away over any new shirt.

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Have you had yours? Just received mine - it’s the absolute *******s! Got to be the best item I’ve owned from Wolves. Made by Umbro so seems better than the Score Draw stuff.
Great to hear. Mine has been delivered but I’m at work so looking forward to seeing it when I get home. Notice that is has disappeared from the club shop now so maybe someone jumped the gun.

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I love the new pink goalkeeper's top. Will this be released in baby sizes do you think? It would be great for my grandaughter due in November.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I think there are definitely more retro Umbro products in the pipeline. Did an image search recently and this1980s shirt came up.

3275-603.jpg

Clicked on the link and it came from the official Wolves store but says "Oops we have lost that page." I know we had a retro 1980 League Cup Final shirt before in the store but never with official Umbro labelling I'm sure.

Now if Wolves would be kind enough to stock a retro version of these Umbro shirts below, I would be a very happy man (unfortunately these don't link to the Wolves store).

images.jpeg

wolves-h-77-79.gif

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
I think there are definitely more retro Umbro products in the pipeline. Did an image search recently and this1980s shirt came up.

View attachment 35204

Clicked on the link and it came from the official Wolves store but says "Oops we have lost that page." I know we had a retro 1980 League Cup Final shirt before in the store but never with official Umbro labelling I'm sure.

Now if Wolves would be kind enough to stock a retro version of these Umbro shirts below, I would be a very happy man (unfortunately these don't link to the Wolves store).

View attachment 35205

View attachment 35206
Would love a pair of those shorts for me holibobs

drewsie

Groupie
Reaction score
Hey Castore, this is how it’s done:

View attachment 35196
Mine arrived yesterday and it looks even better close up.

I bought the ‘74 League cup final jacket ages ago from the club shop. Could have bought the ‘80 one at the time but thought I’ll get it another time.

Tried to order it weeks later but it was took off-line/sold out. Been waiting ages for it to come available again.

Cheers to Preston Wolf for the heads up

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Mine arrived yesterday and it looks even better close up.

I bought the ‘74 League cup final jacket ages ago from the club shop. Could have bought the ‘80 one at the time but thought I’ll get it another time.

Tried to order it weeks later but it was took off-line/sold out. Been waiting ages for it to come available again.

Cheers to Preston Wolf for the heads up
No worries, glad my insomnia last Friday night resulted in finding these goodies!

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
That is fantastic, hoping to see a full range released soon! I wonder how this works though, obviously the umbro stuff will be licensed by the club so will Castore be happy that Wolves have got a new deal with one of their direct competitors?
Wonder if this is another benefit of our unique deal with Castore? I would love to have the 82-86 shirt with the Umbro branding as this was my first shirt.

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
Had an email about free worldwide delivery until midnight Sunday... so I'm guessing the shirt will be released on Monday!

The club really seems to want me walking round the UAE in acid lime or radioactive beetroot:D

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Our new kit is taking so long to announce that this thread has fallen onto the second page of the mix! Anyone know what the latest date is that we have released a new kit?

Not really aware of other club's new kits, but any other Premier League team not released their new kit yet?

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our new kit is taking so long to announce that this thread has fallen onto the second page of the mix! Anyone know what the latest date is that we have released a new kit?

Not really aware of other club's new kits, but any other Premier League team not released their new kit yet?
i hazard they might want to announce adama resigning in it (massive guess)

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score

If you discount "leaks" we are one of 14 Premier league teams yet to release next seasons kit (I think !)

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
If you discount "leaks" we are one of 14 Premier league teams yet to release next seasons kit (I think !)
Interesting, lots of late releases then. May have something to do with the long season and World Cup break. Listened to a great episode of The Price of Football podcast earlier in the year about the release of new kits. The design, production and supply components of releasing a new kit is a very lengthy process and that the design of the new kit by Premier League clubs is normally finished one year before it is released (or 9 months at the shortest). So the new shirts that we will be wearing soon were probably designed and signed off around June / July 2022.

citrus_wolf

Reaction score

Maybe they're waiting for early high profile player departures. I'm sure the likes of Neves were in the photoshoot, would be silly to release just as he jets off to Saudi.

If true that means our two goalkeepers are set for next season!

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe they're waiting for early high profile player departures. I'm sure the likes of Neves were in the photoshoot, would be silly to release just as he jets off to Saudi.

You make fair point. If the whole squad is up for sale then who do you put up for the photoshoot?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

Neves wasn’t in the photo shoot

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They will announce when Neves leaves and allow for £6 off for the amount of year he gave us, the money also comes out of his first pay packet.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The website is currently down so maybe a 9am announcement.

Back
Top Bottom