Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves V Liverpool verdict thread

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lemina was outstanding what a signing he is and is what we’ve been missing in midfield. Great to see my man Adama get an assist and really should have had another one. Bloody brilliant atmosphere today and shows how the fans and the performance on the pitch go hand in hand.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a performance!

Lemina was everywhere, Dawson solid (apart from one error!). Lopetegui spot on with his tactics.

Special mention for the scutty bin dippers who kicked off at 3-0 and broke all the seats. **** off back to your ****hole council estate you scumbags
Any idea why the Dipper got chucked out?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big win. Big performance. Big atmosphere.

Need to kick on from this.

Lemina MOTM, like there was two of him on the pitch.
The only thing l'd debate about this is MOTM. Lemina was indeed superb but so was Dawson and, of course, our captain who scored the least Neves goal ever. ****ing love it!

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That's disgusting. Chucked their toys out of the pram because we didn't roll over for them.
Surely not the most wonderful fans in football (cue the nausea) misbehaving !!!
Personally there’s not a team currently in the Premier League it gives me more satisfaction to beat.
JL obviously made it clear to the board our transfer policy had been pretty abysmal. Dawson and Lemina I think cost less than £15 million for them both but look to be exactly what we need. Other than Everton winning, results pretty much gone our way too. Happy days

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lemina was outstanding what a signing he is and is what we’ve been missing in midfield. Great to see my man Adama get an assist and really should have had another one. Bloody brilliant atmosphere today and shows how the fans and the performance on the pitch go hand in hand.
Your man? When was the big day?

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh it's just not allowed that my team is so **** and were torn apart by the old gold n black. :tearsofjoy:

Attachments

• Nashers.JPG
    Nashers.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fabulous result.

Wolves under Lage - 10 points from 15 games.
Wolves under Lopetegui - 10 points from 6 games.

He’s made a huge difference.
15 games,,I think you need to get your facts right..or have you forgotten about Davis already??

Himleywolf

Reaction score
Absolutely fantastic. Look so much fitter and well organised under Lopetegui. Got his selection and tactics spot on, and our patterns of play in that first half were brilliant.

Saw the game was drifting at the start of the second half and made the subs to address that.

Lemina, Neves and Dawson were immense but it was a great shift from everyone. Even Adama’s pass selection and execution was tremendous.

Sa 7
Semedo 8
(Balon) D’awson 8
Kilman 8
RAN 8
Lemina 9
Neves 9
Nunes 7
Hwang 7
Sarabia 7
Cunha 7

Adama 8
Moutinho 7
Raul 6
Jonny 6
Podence 6

To go from having not scored against a top six side before today’s game to that performance (against an admittedly very poor Liverpool side) bodes very well for the future.

Just hoping that the Lemina injury isn’t anything serious.

Absolutely made up.
Thought Sa was at least 8

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Special mention to Sa too, got called every name under the sun the other week, and rightly so. Made two big saves and pretty much caught everything.
Also everyone’s new favourite scapegoat, Max Kilman, barely put a foot wrong today. Playing next to an experienced head that’s extremely vocal brings the best out of him. It’s harsh on Collins who’s also played well, but suddenly we have some strength in depth there now, as we do at left back, midfield and out wide. It bodes well for the rest of the season.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Treated myself to Springhill Fish & Chips on the way home... ha ha..

Super Mario and Neves were magnificent today. Lemina gives freedom for Neves to express himself more.

The last few minutes "ole's" was the cherry on the cake.

We are getting better and better, Lopetegui is the man.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This sums him up for me nasty bloke when things aren't going well and when people don't suck up to him, he loses his head.....

Makes this great win for us even better knowing its ****ed him off!
Klopp is a massive ******** but… in this instance I think he’s got history with that particular journalist.

I love seeing him so unhappy… the media darling doesn’t like the other side of the coin too much.

Back
Top Bottom