Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
c1b3efb281d0a348c9453c0ba1d63d8f.png

We've signed the Brazilian Kante, tears in my eyes.

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A midfielder whose YouTube highlights are tackling, moving the ball forward by dribbling and then passing it to feet or space.

If his ******* levels were a little higher I'd be wondering whether Hobbs was reading my mind.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we get this lad and Lemina and slow Traore we might have real presence in midfield.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
c1b3efb281d0a348c9453c0ba1d63d8f.png

We've signed the Brazilian Kante, tears in my eyes.
What are his offensive stats like? Looks a real prospect but I hope he’s not a Neves replacement (I haven’t resigned myself to him leaving)

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does this mean that Gomes is the centre of the three, with Nunes and Neves more advanced?

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exciting signing for the future, can't see him playing much this season but nice to see the club are still looking long-term.

For comparison on the Brazilian league, that lad Forest had playing last night (Scarpa) was just named the best player in Brazil this season and I thought he was useless.

Arc

Groupie
Reaction score
It's a shame that we're in such a terrible position in the table during the start of such an exciting project that Lopetegui is building. Cunha and joao gomes are incredible players to add to this increasingly talented squad. If next summer we could keep our key players and rebalance the squad a little I don't see why we couldn't push for europe once again. Unfortunately the most likely scenario is neves and nunes leaving, 2 essential players for us that will be very difficult to replace. I would really have liked to see this current squad (plus whoever we get in this window) have a full season under lopetegui to see what they can do.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What are his offensive stats like? Looks a real prospect but I hope he’s not a Neves replacement (I haven’t resigned myself to him leaving)
Not great, but I could see him playing on the right of our midfield three/slightly advanced of Nunes and Neves, and just pressing like a mad man high up the pitch to force mistakes. With him and Lemina, as well as Bouba returning in a month or two, our midfield depth would suddenly actually be very good.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not great, but I could see him playing on the right of our midfield three/slightly advanced of Nunes and Neves, and just pressing like a mad man high up the pitch to force mistakes. With him and Lemina, as well as Bouba returning in a month or two, our midfield depth would suddenly actually be very good.

He can do the dirty work and Nunes and Neves can do the fancy stuff sounds good to me.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An experienced hand in a former PL Player in Lemina and now a young and sought after lad in Gomes: a fantastic way to bolster Midfield and prepare for it's future minus Ruben and Joao in my guessing, which is tough to say but realistic to think with those two being added to Ruben, Joao, Boubacar, Matheus and Joe.

This window is only just getting started and there's still 3 weeks left!

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has to be outgoings surely with all this happening ?? Especially in midfield

Exciting 2 weeks ahead
Can see it being Hodge. And hopefully a winding down of duties for Moutinho.

And we know that Ruben will go to Barca.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exciting signing for the future, can't see him playing much this season but nice to see the club are still looking long-term.

For comparison on the Brazilian league, that lad Forest had playing last night (Scarpa) was just named the best player in Brazil this season and I thought he was useless.

You do realise he’s just played a full season for his club, and most games for 90 mins? He’s fit and on form. If Boubs were fit, he would be playing, so I’m pretty confident this guy will should he sign.

Back
Top Bottom