Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Snarlingwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
According to flight radar, there is a private jet leaving Nice at 8.15pm this evening en route to Birmingham.

There are no other scheduled flights Nice to Birmingham.

Just thought you might like to know this…….just like this jet, Piaggio P-180 Avanti.:)

Attachments

• 94946008-27D1-4F77-BD2A-168E9CA2B11D.jpeg
    94946008-27D1-4F77-BD2A-168E9CA2B11D.jpeg
    508.9 KB · Views: 21

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
According to flight radar, there is a private jet leaving Nice at 8.15pm this evening en route to Birmingham.

There are no other scheduled flights Nice to Birmingham.

Just thought you might like to know this…….just like this jet, Piaggio P-180 Avanti.:)
Oh man, it's been way too long since we had a private plane to track! I love this ****.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cunha's loan clause was to play 3 games and has now been activated and now a permanent signing for 50mil.

Sounds like the loan was just a way to sign him before 1st january. Free's up a loan spot to bring someone else in on loan? If thats a thing not sure what the limit is on loans now

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cunha's loan clause was to play 3 games and has now been activated and now a permanent signing for 50mil.

Sounds like the loan was just a way to sign him before 1st january. Free's up a loan spot to bring someone else in on loan? If thats a thing not sure what the limit is on loans now
Can't you sign someone before January though, and just not "announce" it?

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't you sign someone before January though, and just not "announce" it?

Not sure how it all works as I presume you can actually sign someone at any point of a season they just wouldn't join till the following transfer window opens if it is outside a transfer window.

Must be a reason for the initial loan though as he was always going to play 3 games before january ended.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loans only matter if they are from a UK club. Loans from clubs outside the UK are uncapped as far as I am aware.
I think they are capped but it’s a high number, like 6 or 7. I think it was mentioned on the E&S podcast and that they will be reduced over the next few years but only by 1 or 2. We’ve got plenty of space for overseas loans.

Back
Top Bottom