Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leeds game - anyone actually going?

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Speaking to the usuals I meet at matches hardly any can be bothered to go tonight.
There feels a very disillusioned opinion at the moment, I'm sure the new boss will bridge that gap between fans and club again.

Hoping for a strong team and a cup run and hopefully us fans can start to enjoy the football again rather than feeling like a load of customers not happy with a product.

Any ideas what the potential attendance will be? I'm sure leads will stick 3k on it.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw a little bit of Bournemouth vs Everton yesterday.
11 changes in the Everton side and 9 in Bournemouths dito.
The old Milk Cup is a nonsense tournament these days.
I´ll still be watching tonight of course..but that is mainly because I´m a sad ****.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Enjoying the perfect view from the bottom of S3 thanks to whoever didn't keep their ST there. There are a lot of tickets left though, much smaller attendance than Preston I think. Many just saving a few quid and waiting for the restart I think.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If i hadn't looked here i wouldn't have had a clue it was on. No one i know from South is doing the journey.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would you go if we get to the final?

Not really a comparison though is it, gone of the days of just casually going to the football. Season tickets are expensive, travel is expensive. Fans have to prioritise games now unless they have the money to do it all.

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Me and my lad are going, I still like the League cup, it's my age I guess. Cheap tickets, chance to get decent seats. Don't get to as many league games as I'd like so I'm looking forward to it.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely and Wolves can prioritise those who went to the earlier rounds first.

I agree. Fairplay, to anyone going tonight, I will be there but at the same time it doesn't make anyone who can't make it a less of a fan but someone with less financial flexibilty most the time, which is fine.

Back
Top Bottom