Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rob Edwards

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t want Rob Edwards near the club.

In fact Rob Edwards can **** off. He can keep ****ing off until he comes to a fence that has a sign on it that reads “it’s impossible to **** off anymore” and then I want Rob Edward to climb over this fence, and **** off some more.
Say what you mean, man, stop beating about the bush....

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

In fact Rob Edwards can **** off. He can keep ****ing off until he comes to a fence that has a sign on it that reads “it’s impossible to **** off anymore” and then I want Rob Edward to climb over this fence, and **** off some more.
Not a fan?

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Article clearly states he was interviewed for the managers role.
If the article states exactly that, and after all the OTT indignation on here I can't even be ***** to read it, then it's a dumbass article because we're not interviewing for or appointing a manager.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does it show.

Anyone else starting to think there was no plan B?
There's no contingency plans in place for anything is there. Look at how the ins and outs of the playing squad were managed over the summer.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This

so-called fan

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I wonder if this thing with Lopetegui has driven a bit of a wedge between Shi and Mendes. Maybe Shi's a bit angry with him so he's conducting proper interviews.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would like Rob as part of our first team staff, but not as head coach. He's still learning. Bags of charisma, great spell at Forest Green Rovers. He'd be an excellent coach to give these lads a kick up the back side but tactically I think he would do well to learn under a more experienced head coach.
This.

And you can add AFC Telford, where he was charismatic and knew what he wanted, even though the players turned out to be too ****e to implement his ideas. Ditto the 'gerrit forward' group of neanderthals on the Jack Bentley terrace behind his dugout.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interviewing Rob Edwards for the manager's position is a waste of time and resources that we cannot afford to waste. I cannot believe that a League Two manager is being seriously considered. It would be tantamount to Shi waving the white flag.

It’s Shi or Sellars sticking two fingers up to Wolves fans. If Edwards is appointed, I’ll be in the BWU next week with a Shi Out banner.

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was excellent as coach of the U23s. They improved more or less instantly when he took the job on and were markedly poorer when he left. That is my recollection anyway... I said elsewhere that Fosun like him, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved for us again somewhere along the line...

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interviewing Rob Edwards for the manager's position is a waste of time and resources that we cannot afford to waste. I cannot believe that a League Two manager is being seriously considered. It would be tantamount to Shi waving the white flag.
Wasting time for sure.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Edwards is now second favourite on Sky Bet at 4/1, behind Martins.

So I guess that makes him de facto favourite.

Some of you will need to get down A&E early, before the heart attacks start.

(No, he won't get the HC job, come on, get real)

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was excellent as coach of the U23s. They improved more or less instantly when he took the job on and were markedly poorer when he left. That is my recollection anyway... I said elsewhere that Fosun like him, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved for us again somewhere along the line...
U23s and a first team in the premier league, a world and a bit of a difference

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Edwards is now second favourite on Sky Bet at 4/1, behind Martins.

So I guess that makes him de facto favourite.

Some of you will need to get down A&E early, before the heart attacks start.

(No, he won't get the HC job, come on, get real)
The point is he shouldn’t even be thought about being considered

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is really worrying.

You always hope they've got something up their sleeve but they haven't. They went all in on Lopetegui and now we're interviewing Rob ****ing Edwards ahead of going into a huge game with Steve Davis in charge. It's laughable.

Absolute amateurs running the show here. I know many have said it for some time but this should have us all worried.

Even if you want to believe Alex Richards over John Percy, they should not be interviewing someone for a coaching role without knowing the boss.
They've not interviewed him for the head coach role

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The point is he should even be thought about being considered
I guess you missed 'not' out, Ercall?!

I disagree, he's a good coach on the evidence I've seen at U23 and AFC TU, though I fully accept it's a hell of a jump up to PL. Also accepting Jos's point that a new HC (not Edwards) would probably want to choose his own assistants.

I simply don't believe RE is in line for the head coach job, irrespective of what any articles say.

Back
Top Bottom