Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sasa Kalajdzic

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems 2 footed, not that many headed goals in that compilation but seems to have a decent all-round game.
Interesting.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great, I look forward to our attacking play becoming us relentlessly banging crosses in
helps sa's outball up the pitch for then the talented guedes and neto to run off him.

We never have anyone in the box so he should be there, with collins/kilman him wed be a threat from corners set pieces and importantly nunes and neves love these cute balls into the box from the centre

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This would be a great signing to be fair - Much like Crouchy, he's got a good touch for a big man.

Injury record not that concerning - His shoulder and ACL injuries shouldn't be factored in as they're twisting/contact injuries.

Injuries only really a concern when a guy is missing 4 games, playing 2 and they're muscular.

Would definitely fit the "Target Man" mould Bruno wanted as well.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

16 headed goals from 34 that's nearly 50%

Crouch was 40 from 108 which is what 38%

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also nice to hear of a signing that personal terms aren't an issue. Though I can see why I'm getting bored of hearing about how we need to really convince players to join us...

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also would give us the option to go 4-4-2 late in games when we're pushing for a goal:

Kalajdzic Jimenez
Neto Nunes Neves Guedes/Traore
RAN Kilman Collins Semedo
Sa
It does look like this has come out a bit prematurely though since no formal bid has been made, which might suggest player/agent/Stuttgart are pushing for other clubs to get involved.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exactly the kind of player we want on the end of Adamas and Neto's scintillating runs and crosses. Oh, wait...

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also would give us the option to go 4-4-2 late in games when we're pushing for a goal:

Kalajdzic Jimenez
Neto Nunes Neves Guedes/Traore
RAN Kilman Collins Semedo
Sa
It does look like this has come out a bit prematurely though since no formal bid has been made, which might suggest player/agent/Stuttgart are pushing for other clubs to get involved.
Romano saying concrete and we have offered a 5 year deal looks very likely, and talks since the weekend. I think its a goer

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hmmm not that I know anything about him but I’m not really convinced by this one. More than happy to be proved wrong of course

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Romano saying concrete and we have offered a 5 year deal looks very likely, and talks since the weekend. I think its a goer
No fee agreed though. Ornstein certainly makes it sound like it's far from done.

It is believed that no agreement has been reached as yet, with no formal offer tabled either.

Stuttgart want €25million (£21.2m) for Kalajdzic, 25, who is thought to be discussing personal terms with Wolves. The two clubs, however, are some distance apart on price as it stands.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Obligatory:

'Good touch for a big man'

Also:

'I don't care, anywhere'll do! Lump it up to the big man!' school of tactics.

Oldskooldayz

Groupie
Reaction score
From the very limited YouTube clips I've just seen of him he looks very good with the ball at feet for such a big man, I'm probably getting carried away but reminds me a bit of Berbatov.

Could be exactly what we need for flick ons and hold up play. Also seems to have an eye for goal and will help out on set pieces ( attacking and defending). Quite look the look of this transfer

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
thats fair but one of the things with ornstein/ romano/ percy. Is if its with them, its likely.

I saw rumours of us willing to pay 17.5m euros with addons and they want 25m euros
How often do we hear about transfers before they've actually materialised though? Wolves prefer everything hush, hush. A fee hasn't been agreed, so I do have suspicion it's the player or Stuttgart leaking this.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How often do we hear about transfers before they've actually materialised though? Wolves prefer everything hush, hush. A fee hasn't been agreed, so I do have suspicion it's the player or Stuttgart leaking this.
Nunes was linked for months, collins was released a day before through percy, similar to guedes.

It appears stuggart have more leaks, as it came from a german sky reporter.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nunes was linked for months, collins was released a day before through percy, similar to guedes.

It appears stuggart have more leaks, as it came from a german sky reporter.
There were whispers about Nunes, but all of a sudden there's every big journalist reporting every detail of this when it's not even close. Maybe it's just the Mendes factor that keeps those deals very quiet, and as you say it's comes out of Stuttgart unintentionally.

We'll see...

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not sure he's good enough for the Premier League, at least to be a regular starter for the clubs who aren't simply scrapping to stay up.

He could maybe work as an "option" off the bench depending on the state of the game, but I'm not convinced he is the right way to go, unless the fee is only relative peanuts. 25 million would be too much.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
3 assists in 3 this year.

Talk of him being a playmaker disguised as a target man.

The links to United brought him to my attention, hoping we get this across the line but seems like he's been touted to various clubs due to his contract situation.

As others have said he could probably still play with Raul or on his own.

Front 4 of

Neto Kalajdzic Guedes
Raul.

Or

Neto Podence Guedes

Sasa

Scintillating.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not sure he's good enough for the Premier League, at least to be a regular starter for the clubs who aren't simply scrapping to stay up.

He could maybe work as an "option" off the bench depending on the state of the game, but I'm not convinced he is the right way to go, unless the fee is only relative peanuts.
i see what you mean, but fits everything we think of Lage wanting a target man - there arent many examples of other target men in football.

Benteke? ibrahimovic? Broja? weghorst? giroud? ajorque? shomurodov?

Alot of these have been linked

Back
Top Bottom