Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I doubt that it was a coincidence he was at the friendly in Spain.
Now, what that meant is anybody’s guess.
Guo does watch the games and is emotionally invested in seeing us do well and did come over before covid. He probably saw more games in person than the more senior glaziers at Utd.

I think it was his first real chance to come since covid and having a massive portfolio it would have taken time to get to us with how screwed up the markets have been.

he and the people he travels with are “the fosun” who would likely be a bit more ambitious than Jeff I feel, I am beginning to think is more of a caretaker who can make decisions but the real decisions on money spending are made well above his head.

Some fans and I will I admit have been guilty of this see or have based the actions of Jeff and Scott as the actions of “fosun” as they are the face, but we don’t know if they are fully engaging with those above to get more money and investment as it increases the eyes on them. yes it is a conspiracy theory, but we have all seen people in our own lives get promoted to a managers or role of responsibility and then become risk averse or willing to make necessary changes as they don’t want to put judging eyes on them and potentially cause problems for themselves later down the road if everything doesn’t pan out.

I am calming down over the lack of speed in this window after a few bits I have heard on the grape vine that were about the fact we were picking up the pace and being more proactive and decisive with moving on from potential targets. We asked and moved on from one CM from Chelsea very quickly, I don’t know if it was Gilmore or RLC, sorry that person has said that the deal for those two will involve a loan 2 buy more than likely due to the new owners willingness to spend money on new players to make the club “more his, than Roman’s”

It is just interesting I am hearing a bit more about our dealings from others since Guo went to the game and Gestifude has seemingly been asked to take over sorting a few players from those at the club as two other prem clubs have seen moves that were going at a good pace involving gestifide have slowed down a little in the last 10 days.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The supposed itk on another forum has said another signing in before the weekend, he did say nico and ramos are targets but we wanted loan to buy for nico and barca refused. Doubt ramos will be the signing but who knows
Nico has gone to Valencia on loan with no buy option so could be true. We will probably need to look at replacing Raul next season so picking up Silva and Ramos would be a super bit of business.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Out of the 4 possible strikers I would take Belotti . Him leading the line with possibly 3 out of Podence, Neto, Guedes, MGW behind him does seem really good going forward . Especially if we can get a good CM in to play with Neves and rotate Moutinho.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Out of the 4 possible strikers I would take Belotti . Him leading the line with possibly 3 out of Podence, Neto, Guedes, MGW behind him does seem really good going forward . Especially if we can get a good CM in to play with Neves and rotate Moutinho.
Bellotti has blown us out for Roma, mate.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if Jeff made it clear we need investment before hitting the top four then can pay back and self sustain

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it will be Boubacar Traore and they will go for Ramos later in the window. I’d they can’t get him they will loan Batshuayi. Guo was in Europe hence he went to one friendly game, nothing more than that IMO. Can’t see Andre Silva happening at all.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well so far we have spent £50 million,despite everyone basically saying we have no money available to buy before we sell
We have sold no one,yet
So it goes to prove we all know absolutely nothing
Despite this we are still talking about signing 2/3 more?
If the club has no money,the people at the top are useless,and we have zero ambition how can this possibly happen lol?

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if Jeff made it clear we need investment before hitting the top four then can pay back and self sustain
Or we are buying now in case later there are sanctions against chinese entities if war breaks out with Taiwan.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well so far we have spent £50 million,despite everyone basically saying we have no money available to buy before we sell
We have sold no one,yet
So it goes to prove we all know absolutely nothing
Despite this we are still talking about signing 2/3 more?
If the club has no money,the people at the top are useless,and we have zero ambition how can this possibly happen lol?
Because we are about to sell someone?

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don't know about anyone else but much as Collins and Guedes are two solid additions we are not really dealing with our pitifully small squad are we?
Yeah, I think we need another 2 signings (without letting anyone else go) - hopefully things are happening behind the scenes...!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Bellotti has blown us out for Roma, mate.
That was the point though, his replacement isn't signing and has buggered up the whole chain. However the fact that he clearly wants to stay in Italy should be a massive red light.

Back
Top Bottom