Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Snarlingwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Just wish to report that I spotted a posh black vehicle early this afternoon at about 1pmish going slowly through the village of Coven, approx. 4 miles north-west of Wolverhampton, with Belgian number plates. Never seen such a car before.
Might be relevant, or not, but thought I’d just report it.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just wish to report that I spotted a posh black vehicle early this afternoon at about 1pmish going slowly through the village of Coven, approx. 4 miles north-west of Wolverhampton, with Belgian number plates. Never seen such a car before.
This is the type of ITK posting we need, car spotting!

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really pleased with Batshuayi if it happens, wasn't expecting someone like Ramos because of how much it would cost, and with Silva out on loan he'll be expected to compete next year.

Just need to keep MGW and then go all-in after a dynamic midfielder like Nunes.
Exactly.
Well pleased when(if) Bats is fully a Wolves for the 22/23 season.
He will be totally allright.He might even be exactly what we wants at this point in time.
Affordable with some skills.
Chris Iwelumo..watch out!

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good signing very happy with that now onto the next....

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only other was Coady. Expects it to happen next week to Everton. Nothing guaranteed though, very much on Coady.

Loan with fee suggested. No obligation. Full wages paid by Everton.

Suggests we’re probably in for another 2. One CM and one winger.

Absolutely awful deal for Wolves that is (Coady).

Loan with Obligation or Full move. Doesn't benefit us in any way for it not to be a full deal.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking for the legendary Oakley Country Club

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Batshuayi done a runner, off to Everton...

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure Nathan Judah said on the latest podcast that Batman lives next to him in London.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reports we may be in for Bamba Dieng but hes French i think

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I need to stop checking twitter because it sounds like everyone is leaving and no sign of any new signings through the door

T

TheConcourse

Absolutely awful deal for Wolves that is (Coady).

Loan with Obligation or Full move. Doesn't benefit us in any way for it not to be a full deal.
Sounding like a loooong way to go on that buddy. Wouldn’t worry too much about the details yet. Negotiations don’t even sound close to wrapping up.

W

WasStefan

Good spot i remember seeing Afobe’s old mans Range around Wolves just before we sold him the second time, couldnt really miss it with the number plate mind…

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Donk moving house???

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only other was Coady. Expects it to happen next week to Everton. Nothing guaranteed though, very much on Coady.

Loan with fee suggested. No obligation. Full wages paid by Everton.

Suggests we’re probably in for another 2. One CM and one winger.

I would imagine the winger is that young lad from Chile
Norwich fans absolutely hated him

No idea why, very tidy on the ball and can really pressure too off it.

I know the ex manager didn't like him because he didn't want to bring loans in and the people above him brought him in

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get your head down, graft your nuts off and be a Premier League bench option…or play in Série B.

What ever must go on in Cutrone’s mind?
Honestly I get vibes it a bit of both in terms we don't really want him round the place and he doesn't want to be here...

Best for all parties he moves on permanently now!

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I live in Coven so will put the feelers out.....However I'm sure I read on here that Neves was house hunting in Brewood.....Maybe Dendonker drove him around looking at suitable pads :)

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would you send Silva out on loan and then buy someone who is only slightly more experienced and at the same level (Portugal U21s)?

I saw him the other night when he scored his hat-trick and they were all good striker goals that he was in the right place at the right time for (Neres was outstanding) but it was nothing I wouldn't hope Silva could do if he was playing for Benfica.

D

Deleted member intdint

Get your head down, graft your nuts off and be a Premier League bench option…or play in Série B.

What ever must go on in Cutrone’s mind?

He doesn’t want to live in England.

We will end up releasing him on a free, one of the worst signings in the clubs history.

MontyR

Reaction score
Private jet flew from BHX to Belgium on Wednesday and then arrived back last night. Must've been him.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest playing games I reckon ....with Ramos....if you don't hurry up and sell us Gibbs we will buy your target Ramos......

Think we are trying to keep Gibbs for tomorrow game...and forest are trying to hurry us up.....

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Solid window so far if we sign Batshuayi.
That’s another way to look at it isn’t it.

Haven’t lost any first team starters bar Saiss.

It’s just strength in depth we need and are a whisker away from having a great team.

Also a whisker away from the footballing equivalent of the end of Thelma and Louise.

dennison11

Reaction score
Forest playing games I reckon ....with Ramos....if you don't hurry up and sell us Gibbs we will buy your target Ramos......

Think we are trying to keep Gibbs for tomorrow game...and forest are trying to hurry us up.....
Was listening to TalkSport yesterday and Simon Jordan was saying this exactly what some teams do. Not saying its the case here but he said that it does go on

Back
Top Bottom