Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we're working on a few deals just incase Andre Silva deal doesn't happen.

Out of Hwang, Michy Bats and Benteke I'd like Benteke as he'll had some real power and aireal ability. Hwang is my least favourite but most likely I'd imagine

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
MGW goes and we won’t replace him, it’s the wolves way

Dont see how he gets in Forests team anyway with Lingard and Johnson there

If they play 4-2-3-1, him, Lingard and Johnson behind Awoniyi could be pretty tasty.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Says everything doesnt it, again coincides with what Stever said.

On Stever, neves, it really is a case of if united come after him. Given recent media news, i think united must have cooled interest compared to previously.

on MGW, i think it requires a wopping offer from forest.

On ramos news

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hooray! The oh so funny scratchings “joke” reappears. I’ve so missed it!
Sincere apologies in future I will keep scratchings, or indeed any other snack based products (both fried and baked) out of any responses.
If you could provide a list of humorous subject matter that you do find acceptable, that’s be a big help.

Thank you for providing quality control in this thread. Your service is appreciated.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All good and agree, but don’t you think it would be good to have done some, ideally all of that before signing off Silva’s loan? If so, then we could have acted quickly following Raul’s injury, assuming that increased the priority of bringing in another player.
Which was exactly my point, not that we should just sign someone without knowing anything about him.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

On Stever, neves, it really is a case of if united come after him. Given recent media news, i think united must have cooled interest compared to previously.

On ramos news

If forest get ramos for that much, the people who paid £35m for silva need their p45’s printed and dropped on their desks straight after the photos of the player holding the shirt are released!

This is a player we could/should be signing to help us right now and in the future. He scores goals in senior football and looks like a major talent from what I have seen of him during this pre-season.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

On ramos news

Why is it that we seem to be prepared to pay or offer more than many other clubs and still lose out? Is it just to fund Mendes?

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is it that we seem to be prepared to pay or offer more than many other clubs and still lose out? Is it just to fund Mendes?
If Ramos goes to forrest ill have a break down.

Lads just scored a hat trick in champs league, forest finished 4th in the championship.

Whats going to turn his head, only can expect salary but it would be absolutely mental.

He would need his head checked if he went forest.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here's a piece where the writer recommends Hwang as a replacement for Lewandowski at Bayern.
He might be cheap but doesn't mean he's bad. Could well turn out to be a bargain buy.

SheldonWolf

Reaction score
All very frustrating as far as the football side of being a Wolves fan is concerned.

As far as the social aspects go, anyone else looking forward to that first pint next Saturday? Nice pint of Bathams in the Western/HPA in the Posada/sunbeam in the Wheatsheaf….with a bag of scratchings?

Much more positive things to look forward to

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We should be all over any Ramos deal. He is the real deal. Him, Fabio, Neto and MGW would be our forward options sorted for the next 5 years.
Remember doing research on both Ramos and Henrique Araujo when we were first linked to the two of them around a year or so ago. Having watched all the Portugal U21 games since then, and also some Benfica games (both senior team, and in the youth league - Araujo played in the final), these two players will be the real deal imo.

It’s crazy just how good Ramos is at striker, considering he never even played there till a few years ago, he was deployed in midfield for the longest time in the academy!

Ramos is already starting to show it at senior level and will 100% go for big money - £40m+ easy next summer if he isn’t sold now, and Araujo will be the same in a year or two’s time if he follows the same trajectory that he’s on now.

Mentioned him before, and not a striker, but Diego Moreira is a young winger I like a lot for them too…

Last edited:

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
hat’s according to Record, who say Steve Cooper’s side have offered €30m but the Eagles are waiting for higher bids.

The newspaper reports that the Portuguese side are planning to complete the transfer of the striker after the Champions League playoffs. In other words, in the last week of the transfer market.

England seems to be the ‘most likely destination’ for the player and Benfica have already received a €30m bid from Nottingham Forest.

Will be a deadline last week move, i expect Newcastle may come in i expect they want at least 40m

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have to Hwang together, or else we'll hawng separately.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone help simple me understand how, Wolves, apparently one of the 20th richest clubs in the world, look like paupers next to Nottingham ****in Forest?

In simple terms, when have forest suddenly gotten rich, as im completely perplexed by it all.

T

TheConcourse

hat’s according to Record, who say Steve Cooper’s side have offered €30m but the Eagles are waiting for higher bids.

The newspaper reports that the Portuguese side are planning to complete the transfer of the striker after the Champions League playoffs. In other words, in the last week of the transfer market.

England seems to be the ‘most likely destination’ for the player and Benfica have already received a €30m bid from Nottingham Forest.

Will be a deadline last week move, i expect Newcastle may come in i expect they want at least 40m
Would love to keep MGW and get Ramos. The equivalent of going in dry on those mugs. The new Villa.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Has_Talisca_Signed

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How on earth is Hwang receiving all these negative responses?

Will be backup to Raul, possibly play the first 2/3 games when possible, then sit backup to Raul.

Decent goalscoring record indicates he knows where the goal is, and with our promising young forwards offering him decent service, he may well exceed those numbers.

I’m all for it. Think he looks fantastic, especially for the odd couple of games he’ll likely start.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone help simple me understand how, Wolves, apparently one of the 20th richest clubs in the world, look like paupers next to Nottingham ****in Forest?

In simple terms, when have forest suddenly gotten rich, as im completely perplexed by it all.

I tweeted this yesterday, acting like paupers in the richest league in the world

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Here's a piece where the writer recommends Hwang as a replacement for Lewandowski at Bayern.
He might be cheap but doesn't mean he's bad. Could well turn out to be a bargain buy.
Just read it, quite a positive article...

Yes could be a bargain buy...

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They are basically pulling a "wolves" when we did it for championship to prem.

All eggs in one basket, before FFP

luiandlui

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Forest will have gone bankrupt and be in League 1 within five years

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On goncalo ramos

Benfica ‘expect to receive’ €40m, including variables in any deal, and already rejected a €20m plus bonuses and a percentage of a future transfer from Borussia Dortmund earlier this summer.

They’d happily do business with Nottingham Forest but Ramos has his eyes on a move elsewhere so The Tricky Trees have some convincing to do.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

They've got a match fixing, drug money owner who is one of the most feared men in Greece. He's willing to pump some money in for short term gains I guess. I don't think it'll work out for them.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For all their so called transfer activity the tricky trees still have a strong deficit in premier league quality and experience in my opinion.

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

On promotion we added João Moutinho, Jonny, Rui Patricio and Raul Jimenez onto the wage bill, along with the permanent signings of Jota and Boly. The huge increase in projected income, combined with a relatively low pre-existing wagebill, allows certain promoted teams to do tricks in the transfer market.

Back
Top Bottom