Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Percy stating we want a serious striking replacement who fits with our playing style.

If something were imminent he would have alluded more, says to me still a work in progress.

Hes not going to come out with some other news saying we are signing someone today. or interest

They will have known exactly what style we play (and have done for many years) with a list of players to bring in.

Planning for this shouldn't be happening now and if they hadn't left the sqauad so threadbare with lack of investment over the last few transfer windows we wouldn't be in this mess.

Without a proper striker we will be in serious trouble as we simply wont score goals and what about cover for the new guy ???? We really do need 2.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They will have known exactly what style we play (and have done for many years) with a list of players to bring in.

Planning for this shouldn't be happening now and if they hadn't left the sqauad so threadbare with lack of investment over the last few transfer windows we wouldn't be in this mess.

Without a proper striker we will be in serious trouble as we simply wont score goals and what about cover for the new guy ???? We really do need 2.

Blame fosun for not investing then, nothing much you can do without money or the wage structure to do so

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Jeff, speaking to any person on the Mix a month ago.

Jeff: We’re going to loan Fabio out
Mixer: OK, can see the sense in that. You’ve got a replacement 100% nailed on?
Jeff: Not quite
Mixer: Then you can’t do it, can you? Supposing Raul gets injured?
Jeff: He’ll be fine
Mixer: You’re a ****ing idiot, Jeff

Jeff, speaking to Sellars…

Jeff: We’re going to loan Fabio out
Sellars: Cracking idea, boss. Whatever you say, boss…

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Go all out for Bellotti or Ben Yedder now.

There's no point going into the stupidity of the Fabio loan and lack of signings so far... it's negligent and needs a miracle to get us out of this hole now. If we pull some signings off then fair enough but this is, at the moment, a shambles to say the least.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good thing Bonatini, and Cutrone haven't been moved on yet

Maybe Hwang playing more central will help and some confidence and fitness

All seems a hit shambolic really, however we don't know what's going on at Compton etc

But I'm sure fosun won't like anti fosun sentiment that is brewing

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don't jump on me for this... just passing it on.

I'm told 2 strikers will likely join before Leeds, one loan to buy and one "cheap"... with "big" money still to spend on a CM... so "not to worry".

Yes... I'm obviously still worried, but that's basically word for word what I've just been told.

Need to see some evidence for it pretty darn fast.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

All seems a hit shambolic really, however we don't know what's going on at Compton etc

That sentiment has just accelerated massively too.

It depends how they fix this problem; stop gap or major signing?

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'm told 2 strikers will likely join before Leeds, one loan to buy and one "cheap"... with "big" money still to spend on a CM... so "not to worry".

Yes... I'm obviously still worried, but that's basically word for word what I've just been told.

Good man, thanks for the update.

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

3 way battle between Hwang, Cutrone and Bonatini for the starting shirt. Just be thankful we hadn't got rid of them yet.

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well it is a shambles unless they pull something out of the hat pretty damn quick.

If I had the choice now I wouldn’t renew my season ticket. I love going to games but £600 in a cost of living crisis is a rip off to watch a deteriorating squad.

T

TheConcourse

Whose your money on Lobo? Guedes for me to cover striker/winger and another cheap striker to bulk out the squad.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thanks for passing on. Hopefully they’re players we’ve scouted and were thinking about before Raul’s injury.

It does feel like when you’ve got that chip in windscreen and you keep meaning to get it done and then the day before the MOT it’s become a massive crack that means an instant replacement and no chance to shop around. Then you find your insurance won’t cover it.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Thank you for passing on the info

I do hope it is true, striker now being the priority rather than CM as Ronan can do a job in there

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And some on here defended Jeff’s ability to run a business…..

Loan out our reserve striker with no back up to our main striker…. What could go wrong…..

INJURY

teams now know we are desperate and fees go up!! BLOODY MUPPET!!!!!

says out for 8 weeks, but then add on time for him to get match sharp again…… so really it could be 3 months before he is fully fit and that doesn’t allow for set backs…..

STOP DEFENDING JEFF PEOPLE HE IS A CLOWN AND SO IS HIS SIDE KICK SCOTT!!!!!!

And we are now paying more for this crap……

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Fingers crossed on this one mate.

If not, club deserve all the **** that comes there way with this one.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This injury to Raul could be a blessing in disguise. It may mean they HAVE to get another striker in, so when Rual is back we have two. Instead of having just Raul all season.
The scary version of course being they get no one in anyway.
From experience, logic isn't exactly Jeff and Scott's forte.

Back
Top Bottom