Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

People forget that We tried to get him on loan during the promotion season, he didn’t want to come and we got NDye instead. I think it was a Thelwell suggestion.

You never know maybe Everton’s midfield next season could be the Donk and McTominay as Thelwell uses the money he gets for Richarladson and Gordon to bolster their midfield.
We can only dream

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is negative and negative.

I have no issue with folk who identify areas where we need to strengthen. I've happily discussed such things with Jos for example.

I do have an issue with folk who slag off everything that the club and owners do though.

The two things are very different.

We want to strengthen the team....

Fair enough actually.

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"I've been told" yeah by Percy like the rest of us ... :tearsofjoy:
Percy was pre-medical, this is about passing the medical. And Matt Cooper did have some information not taken from Percy yesterday.

Not saying he is ITK here but I don’t think he’s trying to rile us up. He’s a co-founder of Talking Wolves.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes! An actual signing! If we can keep Neves and MGW and add a couple more (including a proven goal scorer) I'll be happy.

I'm really looking forward to seeing us go 4 at the back next season and break out of the defensive mindset (as long as we don't "do a Norway")...

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As stated, not-ITK, but my hunch is that, given that the team leaves for Spain today, Fabio’s loan will be announced, followed by Collins signing, followed by a surprise CF (per the ITKs/connected).

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As stated, not-ITK, but my hunch is that, given that the team leaves for Spain today, Fabio’s loan will be announced, followed by Collins signing, followed by a surprise CF (per the ITKs/connected).
Hoping ben yedder but very much doubt it. Does not fit our profile

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just to clarify, I mean Wolves will travel to Spain, Fabio's loan will be confirmed, Collins signing will be confirmed and stronger rumours of a striker will emerge... not that we will make 3 signings today haha.
Per someone in the Fabio loan thread, there is already a PJ headed to Brussels.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be very much surprised if we don't sign a mendes player.......surely Jorge has some funds to work with.....even if it means someone leaving at a later date.....might be totally wrong but had a vision, hope of guedes joining up with us in Spain.....

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Can probably add a 5th to that too - announcement of a contract extension for Fabio.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this a mix first,

I’m happy and worried at the same time. Happy we are signing someone, but worried that those who had «a chat» with Sellars at the pub are right. It was said that Collins would be our only main signing, so I need another rumour to be convinced that more players are on their way.

It's called,leading you off the beaten track.He's told em as much as he wants them to know. ;)

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be very much surprised if we don't sign a mendes player.......surely Jorge has some funds to work with.....even if it means someone leaving at a later date.....might be totally wrong but had a vision, hope of guedes joining up with us in Spain.....

There's fewer and fewer to choose from.

Of all the Gestifute players that improve us in the positions we need, some have moved out of reach.

Rafa Leao being one of them as I imagine he will stay with Milan for their Champions League season.

Andre Silva has been linked on many occasions, but has only been at RB Liepzig for one season.

Fabio Vieira is one I would have liked, but he's gone to Arsenal.

Renato Sanches still hasn't gone anywhere yet and only has a year left on his contract.

I think of all of them, Goncalo Guedes or Nico Gonzalez remain the most likely.

That and also Matheus Nunes becoming a Mendes player before signing for us, if that counts?!

Personally, I think we will sell Neves, then sign Nunes permanently and Gonzalez on a loan to buy.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Of all the Gestifute players that improve us in the positions we need, some have moved out of reach.

Rafa Leao being one of them as I imagine he will stay with Milan for their Champions League season.

Andre Silva has been linked on many occasions, but has only been at RB Liepzig for one season.

Renato Sanches still hasn't gone anywhere yet and only has a year left on his contract.

That and also Matheus Nunes becoming a Mendes player before signing for us, if that counts?!

Personally, I think we will sell Neves, then sign Nunes permanently and Gonzalez on a loan to buy.

I would absolutely love Guedes. Rumours of Valencia needing to sell too, but they're asking for big money. Might be one that drags late into the window.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Neves will go Barcelona, next summer I reckon....busqets is in his final year I reckon.....Jorge will get in on the act.....the competition for Guedes from Roma seems to have disappeared....if it isn't a direct gestifute client it will be a mendes linked club..

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would absolutely love Guedes. Rumours of Valencia needing to sell too, but they're asking for big money. Might be one that drags late into the window.

Apparently Roma have cooled their interest, but it might just be a negotiating tactic because they know Valencia will need to accept lower the longer it goes on.

Mendes facilitating Renato Sanches joining PSG for just €10m this week apparently. That might see someone leave PSG.

More rumours that a £30m Palace bid will be enough to see MGW leave.

Is it all pointing to there actually being something in the Icardi rumours?

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves will go Barcelona, next summer I reckon....busqets is in his final year I reckon.....Jorge will get in on the act.....the competition for Guedes from Roma seems to have disappeared....if it isn't a direct gestifute client it will be a mendes linked club..

Or Mendes linked player.

There's lots of transfers where he initially helps to grease the wheels and the player becomes his client before they move. Happened with Ait Nouri and Doherty involving us.

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I expected Griffiths and Campbell, and corbeanu makes sense given Chiq’s injury - interested to see how Griffiths gets on though, I know he’s highly rated but not currently on the same level as the likes of hodge (though younger)

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hugo Ekitike? Rumoured for PSG and of course Newcastle, but we were said to be in for him earlier in the window and fits the profile, 20yo CF playing in France, likely to cost £20m+ ...
Would be a good shout, fits our profile

Back
Top Bottom