Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nathan Collins

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be better to wait until it’s confirmed that he has signed than saying how happy you are with the rumour and clickbait….don’t we have a thread for that? Forgive me for being annoyed that a new thread is started for a rumour …monitoring, interested , negotiating , competing for, masturbating.
If that's how you respond to a rumour, maybe, respectfully, you need some time off football forums? You are forgiven, though

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Like the move a lot, good pace and right footed. Hope it is a move to a 4 in the works. Need another CM, ST and possibly wide player pending Adama status.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Couple of older scout reports

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent news.

Now we'll just need to wait 9 months for him to recover from his customary ACL injury and our defence is sorted.
To be honest, watching his highlights reel, he tends to celebrate goals with a flying knee-slide so fingers crossed, eh? :eek:

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can anyone see this happening ?
We spend £20 million on a player many other clubs know about and is valued higher by their supporters ?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How is that SG? Is it debt taken down with them? I don't recall a massive spend in recent times to avoid relegation - or have I been sleeping? :(
New Yank owners loaded debt to buy the club onto the club and owe the previous owners a big sum (£60M l think) this summer.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If that's how you respond to a rumour, maybe, respectfully, you need some time off football forums? You are forgiven, though
If it is, I'm surprised he still has the energy to type.:)

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They took out a large loan which has a clause which triggers repayment this year if they are relegated from the PL. Basically their entire parachute payment is swallowed by the loan repayment due because of relegation.
Cheers for that.

D

Deleted member (smith)

You are probably right but we have a rumours thread without starting a new thread for every rumored player…mind you I can understand the desperation as the rumours thread is bereft of rumours.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Burnley fans have been mentioning an Irish reporter who says the release clause for him is 20.5 mill, they've said the reporter is reliable too and are arguing over why the clause was so low

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Burnley fans have been mentioning an Irish reporter who says the release clause for him is 20.5 mill, they've said the reporter is reliable too and are arguing over why the clause was so low
Prossibly a relegation clause?

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I honestly know absolutely nothing about him which is odd as he is British and plays in our Country ,but the signs are all positive. Even neutrals and opposition fans are saying he is a good defender

Is he quick?
Is he going to turn us into a back four outfit??

Either way.. COME ON SCOTT AND THE COMMITTEE.. RAISE A GLASS TO RISKING BANKRUPTCY;)

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this the bit where we cross our fingers and hold our breath having already gushed about how happy we are? :D
It is indeed!

Genuinely happy if this happens. Feels like a really good fit for our defence.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I honestly know absolutely nothing about him which is odd as he is British and plays in our Country ,but the signs are all positive. Even neutrals and opposition fans are saying he is a good defender

Is he quick?
Is he going to turn us into a back four outfit??

Either way.. COME ON SCOTT AND THE COMMITTEE.. RAISE A GLASS TO RISKING BANKRUPTCY

He's irish.
He is pretty quick.
Can play in a back 4 for sure and has experience doing so but has played very well right of a CB 3 too. Great at ball carrying , excellent in the air and has recovery pace.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's irish.
He is pretty quick.
Can play in a back 4 for sure and has experience doing so but has played very well right of a CB 3 too. Great at ball carrying , excellent in the air and has recovery pace.
And he can score goals :)

Redrockwanderer

Reaction score
A Burnley fan I know is absolutely gutted, says he’s potentially going to be a top top player!

Back
Top Bottom