Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal_Wolf

Reaction score
So previous investment, writing off the money they had loaned the club, making us able to be self sufficient, taking us to a stable Premier league club, constantly looking to grow the club off the field. All these don't matter if they aren't investing big sums every transfer window?
Don’t forget strengthening the academy…another goal explicitly stated by the club that is going very well.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But....you (and not just you!) said basically the same thing last season at this time....right?

Keep saying it every season, it will be right eventually - or are we going to become a Premier League perennial? We will know in about 20 years.

Though it's a year on, we aren't in too different a position to a year ago, which is disappointing. When 3 go down every season, out of effectively a 14 team league, there's never going to be a quiet, convenient time to rebuild. Shelving it fot a year has made it even more difficult. Though I wouldn't think we are in the relegation candidates, again, we do look more likely to lurking around bottom 6 than top 6. Even with minimal changes, think we have enough to stay clear of the inevitable 2 coming up who will go straight back down. Thing is to see those proverbial green shoots of recovery. Like we saw in the first 3 matches, until it got dumped.

dewolf1

Reaction score
Why is it every player we are linked with we are one of a number of clubs interested!

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Money of course does not guarantee anything. We have done very well with 5 million pound Moutinho and currently less well with a 12 million Hwang and 35 mill Silva. Many of us thought Sa at half Ruis cost would be a downgrade. Chiquinho has looked handy. We got Max for peanuts. I do understand the concern though as you have to be either very lucky or very smart with cheaper deals or young players with promise. That said you can have your pants pulled at the top end of the market as well. What we certainly do need, is some experience if we lose the likes of Neves, Saiss, Boly etc, and that tends to cost the big money.
Summer will be interesting for sure. I gauge it like this....if we start the season with Joao, Donk, Cundle and MGW as our midfield options, I am worried, but if either of themfirstn2 go and are replaced by players of known quality i am optimistic/ excited. If they are replaced by 2 nippers on the cheap I am fearful but hope to be proved wrong..... similar in defence and attack really as well. Its fine lines. A couple of players of known quality and a couple of potentials I think probably has us all hopeful...depending on outgoings of course.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Raymont

Reaction score
Most of them will be known bull****ters, the "former agents", the "journalists" and the "in the know" twitter accounts have all started emerging out the woodwork recently.

Unless it's Percy or Romano then it's guesswork or bull****
who was the guy that kept doing countdowns to Nuno announcing Nani and Ings to Wolves? cancer of a platform

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought Carlos was like 22!

Never seen him play but he's highly rated.

Let's hope for their sake that it isn't a repeat of Ings, Buendia and Bailey, who probably have lost 2/3 of their retail value!
Re your last para: nah, let's hope that they spunk even more money away.....

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The transfer market will reopen on Friday, June 10. However, most international deals will not go through until Friday, July 1.

I expect us to have some deals in place by then given the amount of rumours of player exiting the club

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sellars, Shi, Jorge you b*ll*nds...

Tapsoba, Palhinha, Almeida, Goncalo Guedes plus keeping Neves...

And we will be happy.

Anything else and wait for the riots you d*ckh*ads.
You arent happy then?

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see it working out well if he were to end up at Wolves under duress.
No, but if it ****ed-off Arsenal it's worth it.
Among a host of other clubs if the Mirror is to be believed;

Arsenal are interested in Lens midfielder Cheick Doucoure, 22. However, Brighton, Everton, Crystal Palace and Wolves are also keeping tabs on the Mali international. (Mirror)

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, but if it ****ed-off Arsenal it's worth it.

Among a host of other clubs if the Mirror is to be believed;

Arsenal are interested in Lens midfielder Cheick Doucoure, 22. However, Brighton, Everton, Crystal Palace and Wolves are also keeping tabs on the Mali international. (Mirror)
Could you imagine him & Palhinha as our DM’s shi house FC

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why is it every player we are linked with we are one of a number of clubs interested!

Because we're probably being namedropped to generate interest and we're not really after the player.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spiers on the Talking Wolves podcast is quite interesting.

Feels we will get £50m tops for Neves.
Confirms it's still sell to buy and said it could be a problem if a suitable offer doesn't arrive until late in the window.
Hoever to leave on loan, as mentioned on his thread.
Silva's future uncertain (in terms of loan)
MGW future entirely down to him, didn't sound positive.
Still unclear on Trincao, not ruled out that he won't stay.
He only knows what he reads from here IMV.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
View attachment 28107

Barca looking for a swap deal with the three players (Mingueza,Puig and Neco) for Neves...

Think I’d rather have the cash.

Although a midfield of Gonzalez and Puig may be decent with a big enforcer alongside them like Palhinha.

Don’t know much about Mingueza. The defender I really hope we go is David Carmo at Braga. Big, quick, strong and decent on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom