Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool Verdict

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank **** its over, thank **** the season is over. More of chore than enjoyment. Looking forward to 3 football free months.
Weirdly enough, I am too (in both senses). This season and last season have had real 'feel bad' moments, which is mad considering they're our 3rd and 4th best finishes in 40 years.

Being a mid table Premier League club is wonderful in theory....but when you're there, you somewhat understand why Charlton fans were happy Curbishley went. It lacks the excitement and euphoria of a promotion or relegation battle. The feeling of nothing to play for shines through.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist but doesn't anyone think we/Bruno are forced to play Hwang to cater to the Asian market? I feel awful even saying it. But I have no other explanation why he gets time on the pitch.
If so Bruno should walk and no new manager should take the job.

There is absolutely no way this is the case as Bruno wouldn't accept it and rightly so.

T

TheConcourse

And the other 33 games? Haha.
Exactly. And to be fair, for 70 minutes v Villa and Chelsea away were ****e.

Genuinely enjoyed the first three games as much as the wins they alluded to tbh. Thought we were magnificent in the 2nd half v Leicester and absolutely battered Spurs & United.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My verdict is that Lage should explain how the **** Hwang was firstly brought on and secondly stayed on. He’s had far more minutes on the pitch than any competition winner in history. The fact Lage can’t see it is grounds for sacking the bumbling fool even before considering the form for the last third of the season is relegation form. If he was a racehorse trainer he’d be entering Muffin the Mule in the Grand National and telling us how good he’s looked in training. He should be given a one way ticket to Lisbon tonight.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exactly. And to be fair, for 70 minutes v Villa and Chelsea away were ****e.

Genuinely enjoyed the first three games as much as the wins they alluded to tbh. Thought we were magnificent in the 2nd half v Leicester and absolutely batter Spurs & United.
First 5 minutes against Arsenal and then, well, I've still yet to come to terms with what happened.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To all those tgat started the illusion that it was 3-3 at the Etihad, ****ing brilliant. The daft ****s were buying it yet again!!

Watched in a pub full of all sorts, Arsenal, wolves, United, even a **** fan. Everyone was singing we all love wolves to the scouse contingent, they really are a disliked fan base

geowolf

Reaction score
I thought everyone played well, apart from hwang and jonny. Incredible cameo from Neto – gws Pedro. As a team though we were pretty whack and embarrassingly gutless in the end tbh. Capitulation was kind of inevitable and this lack of “team” is down to Bruno imv. NANM. Hate the booing Liverpool fans do when you’ve got the ball. So anti everything at the moment - really sad and depressing. Hwang can be a good player for us but mentally not in the right place at the moment. Toti & RAN what prospects these boys are. Looking forward to a great season 22/23.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang cost us the match.

Ruddy terrible - yet again.

Hopefully the end of both their careers at wolves

Couldn’t blame fosun if they sacked Bruno now. Simply unjustifiable selection of hwang

D

Deleted member drgr12429

And the non penalty?? Is that 50 games since a penalty against them at Anfield? You can see why, that was blatant
Wrong badge though. There is no way in the world that isn't given if the badge was a liver bird.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wrong badge though. There is no way in the world that isn't given if the badge was a liver bird.
Couldn’t agree more, I bet Sky we’re glad it wasn’t against Citeh or they’d have had to replay it

I’m genuinely now thinking football is corrupt, after Zinchenko the other week now this, it stinks

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being a mid table Premier League club is wonderful in theory....but when you're there, you somewhat understand why Charlton fans were happy Curbishley went. It lacks the excitement and euphoria of a promotion or relegation battle. The feeling of nothing to play for shines through.

After the last 40 years, I will take mid table.

I don’t think we are an “established PL club” by a long way yet, though, so still work in progress, but after 2 x 7th, 1 x 13th and 1 x 10th, Europe and a cup semi-final, I will take it. We have done far better than many expected. I just hope this is the foundation of success and not the actual success. Time to learn the lessons of the last 4 years and progress, hopefully.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just got home, thought we gave a good account ourselves considering we had nothing really to play for.

Special mention to Raul who I thought was absolutely superb.

Hwang… I do feel for him as he has become the scapegoat but ****ing hell, he was awful.

Massive summer ahead, let’s hope we have a good one.

Also shocking from the Liverpool fans chucking two flares into the Wolves fans, and also the Wolves fans for chucking the first one into the Liverpool fans in the other stand. Hopefully nobody was hurt.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t really moan at that, beaten by a good side but made them work. Need to take our chances you can’t miss chances against Liverpool and get away with it. 3-1 flatters them a bit I think it was a competitive game for most of it. Interesting to see the players at full time very telling who will be moving on.
Hi Jade
Agree with what you say
What was your take on Bruno firstly hanging back and then clapping and bowing to the Wolves fans at the end
Hope I’m wrong but that sort of signalled the end?

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was gash

Hwang at £12/14m is the worst pound for pound player, the slide to keep a ball in when he could’ve run backwards to keep it in? **** off
Yeah i think he tried to look flash..but ended up looking a ****.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Hi Jade
Agree with what you say
What was your take on Bruno firstly hanging back and then clapping and bowing to the Wolves fans at the end
Hope I’m wrong but that sort of signalled the end?
Agree, looked like a farewell to me.

Back
Top Bottom