Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Everton v Wolves comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Starting with happy birthday wishes to Ruben Neves and Scallywolf. I hope that you both have a very special and enjoyable day! :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

To make that enjoyable day happen, I think that we need to do the same as against Watford and go for the jugular right from the off. A relatively early goal must knock their confidence and give us the momentum to carry on to victory.

So COYW get at them and bring back those 3 points! :D :D :D

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Marcal is the one name on the team sheet that makes my heart drop a bit. I'd also play Podence in any match ever, but I appreciate that it takes a lot out of wingers to play two games in quick succession.

Neto?

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Clearly they don’t think Ait Nouri has the fitness levels to play 2 games in 3 days.

Which is firstly disappointing because he’s brilliant but secondly because you’d think at his age he would be fit enough to play 90 mins after 90 mins.

Last edited:

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully proven wrong - but an absolute shambles that is

We CANNOT PLAY on the front foot attacking 3 4 3 without Ait nouri. How many times do we have to try it!

Even worse, we are playing 3 5 2 and the waste of space hwang is playing.

Neto not even on the bench?

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Clearly they don’t think Ait Nouri has the fitness levels to play 2 games in 4 days.

Which is firstly disappointing because he’s brilliant but secondly because you’d think at his age he would be fit enough to play 90 mins after 90 mins.
Yes. He's got all the talent in the world but his fitness levels do seem suspect.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ready to watch us get pressed by Everton, give the ball away, and marcal to pass it backwards every single time he gets the ball

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Not much running power or athleticism in the wing-back positions again, which was an issue against Palace.

Narfolk Wolf

Reaction score
Assume we have fitness issues. Hopefully we'll try and put them under pressure from the start.

T

TheConcourse

Head. In. Hands.

Let’s see what happens. I’m predicting a negative performance, Raul getting sucked into a defensive vacuum, Marcal not crossing the halfway line and Donk revealing an Everton shirt on the full-time whistle.

Incredibly negative, I know. Hope they prove me disgustingly wrong.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where is the creativity , hold up play going to come from

Everton just conceded FIVE goals against a team that attacked them. What the ****

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully Hwang will play more centrally in a 3 5 2, or is Lage playing Donk further up on the right as he did a few matches ago.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope i'm wrong but that line up isn't a good one at all! Everton's weakness is their inability to defend so we go for a much more defensive line up doesn't make sense?!

Like I said hope i'm wrong but feel we have given them way to much respect moving to 3-5-2...

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Marcal is the one name on the team sheet that makes my heart drop a bit. I'd also play Podence in any match ever, but I appreciate that it takes a lot out of wingers to play two games in quick succession.

Neto?
Marcal..and Dendonker, for me.

It looks more like a team set out to contain rather than entertain. I hope Bruno knows something we don't, regarding either the dropped players fitness or Everton's vulnerabilites, as it looks far off the 11 most of us would have thought.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where the **** is Neto!! My pessimism has gone into overdrive that he’s had a setback

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like the line up Everton gone very attacking we can pick them off in the second half!!

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’m assuming the changes are down to fitness/knocks because there’s no way should Bruno be tinkering with the team that beat Watford unless absolutely necessary. I hope we can get the 3 points but we must not take Everton lightly despite their recent **** form.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not the team Id have picked ie Marcal, Donk, seems Bruno will be happy with a point or a Smash and grab win.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will never understand it. Ever.
I assume it's fitness based. If it's not, it's crazy.
No Podence is the real issue for me. If he's knackered, I'd rather see Trincao or Chiq in for Dendoncker. I just don't think playing 3-5-2 against a woefully out of form team is the way to go

Back
Top Bottom