Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Thomas Frank

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like Brentford have got the most dislikeable head coach in the league and one of the most disliked players. Jansson is a **** of the highest order as is his head coach. A match made in heaven?!
Too right mate what a couple of ****s.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
He is one big ring piece and probably the most dislikeable head coach in the league.
No love for Man Utd fans but their thread on him from the comments he made after their game is funny. They loved him being sent off today

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did the poor baby not like it that someone not only had more class with the ball than his team, but then **** housed him better too…..

AHHH DIDDUMS….. welcome to the premier league dick head hahaha

Kcrusader

Groupie
Reaction score
Mad Frank the plank - pack your bags clown and take your droning with you. Victory tastes sweet.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't like a taste of his own medicine... baby!

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"**** Aston Villa, you're just a **** Aston Villa"

Seems such a long time ago you utter nomarks.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same I was genuinely happy when they were promoted but they can **** right off with their antics and small time boss

I wasn’t happy

I disliked them in our L1 season. Then really hated them when they bottled promotion in 20 to let Albion slither up instead.

September made me blow a fuse. Horrible club

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They might not show this on MOTD later, as the interview is too long, but he gets a little rude/annoyed at the interviewer at the end here. Salty!

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They might not show this on MOTD later, as the interview is too long, but he gets a little rude/annoyed at the interviewer at the end here. Salty!
It’s amazing if you read the match report in that link. It calls Brentford “firmly second best” which was apt.

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloke is an absolute tool, to say he got booked then sent off for having a calm chat with the ref was *******s, he confronted moutinho straight away then basically tried to fight neves, his comments that brentford dominated are baffling too, created sod all

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Totally agree.

He was arrogant explaining how he received 2 yellow cards.

Sounded like a bully explaining the reason to the interviewer.

To be Frank, I don’t like Frank!

Last edited:
T

TheConcourse

What a horrible man. He could be the biggest **** in the league, and that’s quite an achievement, when you consider Jansson is also at the same club.

Reactions: Ned

CologneWolf

Reaction score
Did you watch his interview and the way he talked down to the interviewer "no no no, you must listen to what I say."
An absolute asshole, he makes OGS, and klipperty almost seem likeable.
I’m gonna give the guy a pass. We all say stupid things when we are worked up. Lucky for most of us we don’t have to stand in front of a camera with a microphone shoved in our face during that time. He’s only human. Although his comments are objectively hypocritical he’s clearly passionate for his club.

As for Solskjær and Klopp neither have ever really bothered me. But Tuchel. Tuchel gets on my tits.

Howler

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
****wit Frank has single-handedly killed my admiration of Brentford's rise through the football leagues, this burst frankfurter needs a tossing.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m gonna give the guy a pass. We all say stupid things when we are worked up. Lucky for most of us we don’t have to stand in front of a camera with a microphone shoved in our face during that time. He’s only human. Although his comments are objectively hypocritical he’s clearly passionate for his club.

As for Solskjær and Klopp neither have ever really bothered me. But Tuchel. Tuchel gets on my tits.
See...
Solskjaer and Tuchel don’t bother me.. nor does Eddie Howe.
Klopp and this tool really Really grate me though...

Back
Top Bottom