Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Villa ticket details

Ginger Wolf

Reaction score
I'm assuming Southampton points will be added before Villa goes on sale otherwise how can anyone have 1050.
Or do we get points for the Spurs cup match?

bigwolf

Reaction score
I'm assuming Southampton points will be added before Villa goes on sale otherwise how can anyone have 1050.

Points are not added until after the game it relates to and not whilst there is a sales window open. Assuming it is spurs that will be added to get to 1050.

Reaction score
Watford counted towards this seasons points, don’t think Southampton gets added until after villa has sold

Celta Vigo, Forest, Leicester, Watford, Spurs cup and Southampton

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ordered on Monday, received today. There keen to get em out the door.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Over 850 left so should go down to at least 1030 points. So a ST holder who bought a ticket for the Pre-season friendly and 2 League cup game gets a Villa ticket.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So as a member I have a chance then lol.

For games like Forest away and home games yes you have a chance.

For big games like this then no. But obviously even you understand there are 20k plus who deserve a shot at getting a ticket ahead of you.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Can I just check 1040, do I need to arrange for someone to get online Friday morning, or can I just do it when I get home from work?

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
25 years of having a season ticket is quickly forgotten then.....

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
25 years of having a season ticket is quickly forgotten then.....

Yes if you don’t have one this season!

Why the constant whining? I gave up my season ticket the year we got promoted under MM (used to go home and away) missed pretty much every game due to work commitments. I didn’t moan once about not getting to see Jarvis smash in the winner at Villa Park or pretty much confirming our Survival at Upton Park.

Changed jobs the year Fosun took over which meant I had my weekends free again. Got a season ticket and started going away again in our first Prem season. It was pretty easy getting my points up during that first season.

If your not prepared to put in the same efforts to go away (you even admitted you didn’t bother to check to see if you could get Forest tickets as you assumed you wouldn’t get them) then you are just going to have to accept that others are rightfully higher up in the queue than you.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know of pubs in Birmingham that would be showing this on tv? Unironically will be there for a stag weekend and can't exactly abandon ship and sneak to Villa Park...

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know of pubs in Birmingham that would be showing this on tv? Unironically will be there for a stag weekend and can't exactly abandon ship and sneak to Villa Park...
Of course you can! You’ll be back by 6, me and @Jasonwwfc went to Rangers during a stag do in Glasgow

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For games like Forest away and home games yes you have a chance.

For big games like this then no. But obviously even you understand there are 20k plus who deserve a shot at getting a ticket ahead of you.
So a closed shop then.

bigwolf

Reaction score
About 850 left.

So there are approx 2.2k on 1050 and above.

Will be interesting to see how many go to 1030 on Monday and if everyone on that level gets one.

If you are on 1030 and get one you are guaranteed an away ticket pretty much every away game in for rest of season as most are about 3k allocation.

As others have said you could have got a ST for first time this season. Got a Celta Vigo ticket, forest away ticket and spurs ticket and you are basically guaranteed nearly all away games this season.

Cue the it's not fair comments.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nope a reward based shop.

Go to some of the crappier games at the start of the season and once the points reset you will be in this a chance of the bigger games.

You can’t just randomly pick and choose when you want to go and expect to be given that privilege.
Completely and utterly agree but at a time when the club removed loyalty points for home games shouldn’t they also do the same for away games?

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Completely and utterly agree but at a time when the club removed loyalty points for home games shouldn’t they also do the same for away games?

No because 2 wrongs don’t make a right.

Removing loyalty points for hone games were for financial reasons only and as much as I disagree at least there is a reason behind it.

To do the same for away games will be just pure stupidity and pointless.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Why not.....The stag do's I've bin too, no one would be sober enough to know who was there or not.I'm bloody sure ya wow be missed for a few hours.Unless it's ya own stag do. :oops:

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why not.....The stag do's I've bin too, no one would be sober enough to know who was there or not.I'm bloody sure ya wow be missed for a few hours.Unless it's ya own stag do. :oops:
Sadly not, well, might well take up the ticket then haha, woulda felt like a bit of a tit to dip on the weekend for a few hours was all.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nope a reward based shop.

Go to some of the crappier games at the start of the season and once the points reset you will be in this a chance of the bigger games.

You can’t just randomly pick and choose when you want to go and expect to be given that privilege.
About 850 left.

So there are approx 2.2k on 1050 and above.

Will be interesting to see how many go to 1030 on Monday and if everyone on that level gets one.

If you are on 1030 and get one you are guaranteed an away ticket pretty much every away game in for rest of season as most are about 3k allocation.

As others have said you could have got a ST for first time this season. Got a Celta Vigo ticket, forest away ticket and spurs ticket and you are basically guaranteed nearly all away games this season.

Cue the it's not fair comments.

Forest didn’t go to members. The only way to get a ticket for that game is if you had enough points from last season. Believe me, I tried.

Have been to Celta Vigo, Spurs and Southampton and won’t have a chance for many away games this season.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No because 2 wrongs don’t make a right.

Removing loyalty points for hone games were for financial reasons only and as much as I disagree at least there is a reason behind it.

To do the same for away games will be just pure stupidity and pointless.
I think what they did with the home membership was 100% correct - apart from the ridiculous £20 charge that came with it. There are still tickets available a few days before the game on the website (or at least there were for the Utd and Brentford games) and there were empty seats around me for both.

However, to do similar for away games would be completely wrong and bang out of order.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think what they did with the home membership was 100% correct - apart from the ridiculous £20 charge that came with it. There are still tickets available a few days before the game on the website (or at least there were for the Utd and Brentford games) and there were empty seats around me for both.

However, to do similar for away games would be completely wrong and bang out of order.
How do you justify one but not the other? And I believe what they did to home tickets was completely unfair

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do you justify one but not the other? And I believe what they did to home tickets was completely unfair
Because away ticket allocations are usually around 2/3,000 (depending on the ground) so it's completely fair to reward AST holders and then ST holders with these. Making these an open shop would be massively unfair (and also near impossible unless they scrap AST's).

Home games should be more of an open shop with a greater opportunity to go to games and actually make the membership worthwhile to new members rather than just a hat, socks and pin badge.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because away ticket allocations are usually around 2/3,000 (depending on the ground) so it's completely fair to reward AST holders and then ST holders with these. Making these an open shop would be massively unfair (and also near impossible unless they scrap AST's).

Home games should be more of an open shop with a greater opportunity to go to games and actually make the membership worthwhile to new members rather than just a hat, socks and pin badge.
Home games have around the same allocation so why is it fair that someone who decides to go to a couple of big games in a season gets a ticket over someone who has attended the crappy games?

My guess is that one scenario suits you and the other doesn’t.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Home games have around the same allocation so why is it fair that someone who decides to go to a couple of big games in a season gets a ticket over someone who has attended the crappy games?

Not really. Away games would suit me waaaaay more as I live near London.

Edit: I’ve just realised that you’re implying I have an AST. I don’t.

Last edited:

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Also, your first paragraph is garbage (no offence). I’ve been online before the bog standard membership tickets have gone on sale and there were still quite a few on sale for membership plus. So people like me get tickets effectively after people “more deserving” than myself have had first dibs… which is fine by me as there are ALWAYS tickets.

Edit: just looked on the app for tickets for tomorrow (I can’t attend) and I could get 2 together if I wanted to. That’s 2 days before the game.

Back
Top Bottom