Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Tickets

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't Arsenal do that, 10 year bonds to sit in the Highbury North Bank? Obviously made it impossible to go in their home end for average wage people.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great idea, I’ll email HR in the morning, see if I can get next year’s salary this year, I’m sure they’ll see it makes sense.

In fact, I reckon we should offer a 10 year season ticket, I’d happily fork out £9000 if it means our billionaire owners make a bit more cash and can plan ahead, we may even get our 7th place trophy back with all that cash available.
Some places do offer debentures like this.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Prices and that released together tomorrow then? I wish they bought out a 2 year season ticket id happily pay £1500 for it the club can then forecast money and set aside for the future
Alright fancypants. Next round in the Hogshead is yours ;)

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't Arsenal do that, 10 year bonds to sit in the Highbury North Bank? Obviously made it impossible to go in their home end for average wage people.
Yes. That's what killed the atmosphere at Arsenal. Remember it was the Highbury library long before they moved...

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves are still a business at the end of the day
That's true. But to repeat myself, a football club is a very particular kind of business.

We're a capitalist concern yes but also a community asset. We're a different kind of business, one where the 'consumers' don't have the kind of choice others do: although we arguably 'pick' our team (but not in the way one picks a shampoo, in some rational way - come on, who would choose us!), we can't then move to another product based on price and value because we've signed up for life. The club also aren't just another business in the city, they're our representitive in the country, and an essential part of what the place means to us.

What I'm saying is, please Fosun don't take the ****. We're pleased (I won't say grateful, I'm not that grovelling and I know is wasn't charity or benevolence) but please don't take us for granted.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great idea, I’ll email HR in the morning, see if I can get next year’s salary this year, I’m sure they’ll see it makes sense.

In fact, I reckon we should offer a 10 year season ticket, I’d happily fork out £9000 if it means our billionaire owners make a bit more cash and can plan ahead, we may even get our 7th place trophy back with all that cash available.
Great idea you really should try it!!! Practice what you preach kind sir

dizzydonut

Groupie
Reaction score
Cheers dizzy. Lower as in nearer to getting the golden ticket in my ****a bar or further down the list?
Closer. The season before COVID I think they got to a few in the 500s but the waiting list place numbers never changed. This article was from 2019.

Your number is relative to this so it’s probably closer to 700

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder if we’ll sneak a sneaky signing out just before the prices are released?

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder if we’ll sneak a sneaky signing out just before the prices are released?
I doubt it, they will sell out without that happening, it would have been nice to see the extra few seats being put in the SB/SB corner or are they waiting to see how the ticket sales go first.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I doubt it, they will sell out without that happening, it would have been nice to see the extra few seats being put in the SB/SB corner or are they waiting to see how the ticket sales go first.
Yeah disappointed that new temporary stand seems to have been shelved as well (would have started work by now surely).

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Obviously it ay 9am.................lazy **********s.
I would have thought everything would have been set up ready just waiting for the click of a button, but obviously those behind the scenes aint ready for the rush of applications, how long have they had to get ready ?.

molineux man

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Mine WL seats 3248, I jumped on the list when they first launched it but wasn’t super quick off the mark so maybe a few days after so if you was quick off the mark seems that could be your position.

Not overly fussed (as I wont buy even if offered) but personally think they should rank the people signed up to the list by loyalty points since it was launched, rather than on how quick people were to sign up online.
When they first launched it, those with the most loyalty points at the time were given the first chance to get on it. I wasn't in the first group, more like 2nd or 3rd I think, and got a waiting list no. of 600-odd.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When they first launched it, those with the most loyalty points at the time were given the first chance to get on it. I wasn't in the first group, more like 2nd or 3rd I think, and got a waiting list no. of 600-odd.
Ah did they fair enough didn't remember that.

Still think they should do it as live like.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing will supersede my hatred of the Early Bird scheme !!

R

reanswolf

I've done a check of every club in the premier to see what their lowest/cheapest, non-concessionary adult STs are priced at, interestingly I can't find any who have increased from last season.

Oh well, here goes......................

Arsenal over £850 (can't find their precise figures but someone suggested lowest is this)
Spurs £807
Chelsea £750
Liverpool £685
Brighton £545
Man Utd £532
Palace £500
Norwich £499 (Can't find precise details may not be released yet but someone suggested this)
Brentford £449
Watford £438
Everton £420
Newcastle £417 (but only in family stand, otherwise £600)
Leicester £415 (these are for their Kop)
Leeds £400 (may be wings, hard to find details)
Southampton £399 (wings, otherwise £570)
Villa £370 (wings but main Holte around £575)
Man City £325
West Ham £320 (maybe poor seats though)

So will be interesting to see where Wolves are.

The clubs problem is that we have a large working class fanbase, and Wolverhampton is 17th lowest income area out of 369 in Britain, and so overall the income from season tickets is relatively low. We do not have a great range in pricing dependent on seats, though do we have any really posh seats? Maybe central Billy Wright and some front few rows North Bank, but we would struggle to charge £800 for any others. The view from both side stands is somewhat distant. Many clubs have a larger range of pricing, so bear in mind that those cheapest adult seats highlighted may be few in number, but Leicester for example - their main end is £415.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Frozen then?
£30 increase behind the goals by the looks of it.

Not sure about other parts of the ground, they have split the BW upper in to central and outer with central now paying a higher price. This probably makes sense to be fair but I imagine it may irk some who have had a higher increase as a result.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“As previously mentioned, supporters who did not take the opportunity of a refund on the four games in the 2019/20 season which took place behind closed doors will receive a discount of four times the pro-rata game price for their 2021/22 renewal.”

That’s pretty good to be fair, could have done it at the 2019/20 price rates but have done it at the 2021/22 ones instead. Won’t be much but it’s still a good gesture for people who left there money with the club.

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
92A7FE49-46CF-43B2-B263-FF3899C6326E.jpeg
Centre of Billy Wright Upper has gone up by £105.00 !

Moxey would have been proud of that price gouging

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not happy with split prices in Billy Wright, but overall not too bad a rise.
Think they put the feelers out with the videos with Johnny Phillips and then priced accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom