Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

MGW - Positive for Covid

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised but not surprised. Wish him well. Who knows how he caught it but not good

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish him a speedy a recovery.

I also wish to not see him play for Wolves again if this wasn't just him picking it up from the grocery store, especially after what he did when COVID first started.
They have been banned from going to the shops
for a while....... so the reason behind how he caught it might be interesting.......

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Considering what he was doing 2 months after COVID first became a worldwide pandemic...
Exactly....... just checked and with the club banning the players going to the shops a while ago. He is going to have some explaining to do........

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get well soon Morgan! We don't know the circumstances of how he caught it, so it's best not to speculate. However I'm sure if it was someone else in our squad e.g. Neves who caught it, they wouldn't get so much flack. Feel sorry for the chap really.
I actually think they would.

D

Deleted member 4184

Hope he gets well soon, he will be fine.

If anyone was going to get it in the squad, it would be him...

Crumpo70

Reaction score
We are on about sending him and Cutrone back out on loan, surely we need numbers with covid and injuries

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a chance.
Really? Because I think they would.

sais caught it on international duty, can’t fault him for that.

the players aren’t allowed to the shops, surely he knows to wash his hands after taking a parcel in?

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You reckon? It seems like no matter what he does, he gets stick. Yes he's been stupid in the past, but he will learn from that I'm sure.
As i said above, but will add to:

not like he has a child at nursery or a partner who is a key worker.

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Truth be told I couldn't tell you where I caught it, think it might be that illegal rave I went to...

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was shopping for a bed on Amazon
Was your hands....... use alco-gel...... wear a mask when the delivery man comes

I have been shielding since March, had countless deliveries from Amazon and the supermarket and not caught covid....... i follow
The basic guidelines of cleaning everything. Basic self discipline is all you need.

D

Deleted member 11157

Exactly....... just checked and with the club banning the players going to the shops a while ago. He is going to have some explaining to do........

Not really. People in his or his girlfriends bubble might have passed it on.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was your hands....... use alco-gel...... wear a mask when the delivery man comes

I have been shielding since March, had countless deliveries from Amazon and the supermarket and not caught covid....... i follow
The basic guidelines of cleaning everything. Basic self discipline is all you need.
Use wipes or soapy water on all of the packaging.

Back
Top Bottom