Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Transfer Rumour Thread Summer 2019

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Without trawling through this thread, i`m wondering why Saints don't want him?

D

Deleted member 5962

Wont deny that but Everton have often done this, they did it under Moyes for years to try break the top4 and now the top6. As noted, they've brought well but still lack a CB or two, they've again overlooked a weakness.

I dont disagree tbh. They do seem to have been trying to get a cb (they made a huge bid for Zouma IIRC) but seem to not have had luck. Imo, it seems like most PL clubs are either struggling to get players, or cant afford the ones they want. The market is insanely overpriced tbh.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's looking likely that Arsenal going to sign David Luiz so don't know what that means about Rugani wether they will still want him or wether we are gonna go back in for him or what...

D

Deleted member 4023

Go on twitter and type sanson Everton and you will see ffs

Seen reports in the last hour of Everton being in for OM’s Morgan Sanson. Apparently he’s valued at £40M and is being eyed by Crystal Palace as well.
Only sources I could find were in French, but I’ll share one as soon as I find one in English.
Would you be happy with this Blues? Or prefer Doucoure?
Edit: another source (not necessarily reputable) stated we were trying to get him for £25M+ Bolasie
Edit 2: Alan Meyers stated he’s not sure there is any truth in this yet.

Might happen - but not happened yet

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hope I'm wrong but think we'd have made a big statement already if we were going to. No pressure on players as other European clubs can still sign them. If we all had the same deadline I think a few more last minute deals would seem likely but any still not convinced by the project can wait for other irons in the fire to materialise.

Hope I'm wrong.

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

Well on twitter they’ve said they’ve agreed a 22m deal. if you only take sky sports word then that’s your perspective.
Well if it's on Twitter...according to Twitter this transfer window we've agreed terms with Diego Costa, Ruben dias the Brentford defender that went to villa as well as Edson Alvarez and probably many others.

MiddlesexWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Would like one more signing (AM) but don’t see that happening now.

Want this window done one way or another as it’s just silly season on here with bickering etc.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Can honestly say I cannot ****ing wait till this window closes. Feel like I’m in some weird, proper depressing, parallel universe. I don’t like it.
Indeed, I've not seen The Mix quite like this and I've been on here since 2004. A sort of mass bolshiness and even the most affable posters are getting caught up in it. Much you can attribute to a handful of posters who have either been over the top in zealousness, overtly anxious, overly negative, pretence or simply argumentative - put this together with 75 days of little substance and possibly underwhelming outcomes and you have a perfect storm.
I know some will enjoy the next 24 hours of mayhem. I just wish a little more restraint means the less extreme posters don't get frustrated with how the forum is being presented.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can honestly say I cannot ****ing wait till this window closes. Feel like I’m in some weird, proper depressing, parallel universe. I don’t like it.
Remember this feeling for next year. This window I didn’t believe any rumour, any supposedly ITK poster or any journalist, regardless how credible.
I recommend it.

Daveywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the chance of another 1st team squad player is less than 25% now

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
Could’ve easily gone for Sanson then. Watch him be quality for Everton now. Watch everyone be quality for Everton now. Watch Everton win the league now. Cant take anymore of this, Everton.
Everton Everton
Last season they signed Richarlison, Lucas Digne and Yerry Mina. Hardly pulled up any trees did they?

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm hoping we secure that elusive midfielder tomorrow, but we'll see. I find it hard to believe we don't have a few irons in the fire going into tomorrow.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looked good after Silvas formation tombola found a decent system.

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a point for those disappointed we haven’t made a “statement” signing this summer, we’ve signed Raúl Jimenez for £34million, smashing our transfer record, literally the biggest transfer deal we’ve ever done in our history, that’s a statement. Until this summer only the big 6 and Everton had ever spent that kind of money on one player.

Not only that but we also signed a striker from AC Milan for a fee that makes him the second most expensive player we’ve ever signed in our history.

Fosun have broken our transfer record in every window since they took over bar one and still some people aren’t happy

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could’ve easily gone for Sanson then. Watch him be quality for Everton now. Watch everyone be quality for Everton now. Watch Everton win the league now. Cant take anymore of this, Everton.
Everton Everton

Everton have spent some money, it's going to be interesting how close they are to breaking FFP rules if they pull all of these deals off, because they certainly don't have anywhere near the revenue those top six sides have and that's a fact. I'm also not convinced I'd take any of their signings in our current starting eleven...

Back
Top Bottom