Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Nottm. Forest comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, this is arguably our best chance to pick up three points this season. Not that I expect Forest to sit back and let us walk all over them. They are fighting for survival as well, so we have to be better than them across the board. Having Neves back is a big plus so I hope that our lads will go for it big time.

The fans can get the Golden Palace rocking. So COYW go out and give them something to shout about! :D

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Semedo should be starting over Jonny, and Moutinho shouldn't be playing. I feel like I say this every week, tiring.

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If he’s not injured Ronan must be pretty hacked off now if he wasn’t already. Never gets a chance.

Suspect Semedo may not be 100% as no reason Jonny should be starting before him on the right. Or maybe looking ahead to have him 100% for Zaha later this week.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do we really need 3 midfielders against Forest at home?

Especially when 2 of them will just sit in front of the defence all game.

Let the pass from side to side tactics commence!

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Moutinho. Lol.

If we didn't have to have the power off to clean this **** then I would be annoyed that I'll be sitting through watching him pretend the body is still what it once was.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Just what I am thinking

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thats the main problem. Moutinho and Neves are legends and brillant footballers, but they do slow our game down. Cant comprehend why we dont just play a Nunes/Neves midfield. Nunes covers plenty of ground, and its not like we add massive extra physicallity by playing Moutinho there. A 2 man midfield would enable us to play an extra man right behind (or next to ) Costa, rather than relying on Nunes to make the run every time.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Like that line up bar Semedo for Jonny
I would have preferred Boubacar Traore, in place of Mout’s, too. We need some “legs” in midfield, buy a player who appears to have them and continue to play one who clearly doesn’t, these days. Pffff.

I just hope that when a new manager comes in, that he doesn’t continue to have “favourites” and actually picks the team on merit.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would have preferred Boubacar Traore, in place of Mout’s, too. We need some “legs” in midfield, buy a player who appears to have them and continue to play one who clearly doesn’t, these days. Pffff.

I just hope that when a new manager comes in, that he doesn’t continue to have “favourites” and actually picks the team on merit.
Tbf he was ill last week and is new to the team.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched Leicester Vs Palace - an absolutely dreadful match, but probably a better watch than ours. See that £27m Guedes can't force his way into a struggling side and we are forced to play a keeper with a broken wrist. Our squad depth is pitiful!
Can see a nervy match full of mistakes and whichever team makes the fewer mistakes may win.
Will watch, but not with any great enthusiasm. Thanks Shi!

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lets get the season on track today, the table is very tight and top half is only a few points away

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would have preferred Semedo to start over Otto, but if turn up we should have a chance.

I wonder who will have a cold this week.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Set up do do nothing but wish for Adama to hit Costa on the head.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I certainly dont buy into the conspiracy that Moutinho picks the team.
But its worth noting, that both Jonny and Moutinho (together with Kilman, Neves and Collins) were part of the leadership group summoned to give their inputs by Davis and Collins last Monday.
Obviously they dont pick the team, but it tells 2 things
1) We are lacking leaders, and as such taking 1 or both out of the team, weakens the leadership on the field further.
2) While they obviously dont pick the team, its a much harder decision for a caretaker boss to take to drop them, as they're at the same time relying on their inputs and leadership off the field during this time.
So I understand that Jonny and Moutinho are playing, from a leadership perspective. Not really from a sporting perspective.

Back
Top Bottom