Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Nottingham Forest Predictions.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Putting faith in a must win, so Wolves 2 Forest 1.
If we can't score a couple of goals and beat a haphazard Forest at home, then who can we beat?

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The end of our goal drought, will it be enough for a win ? not so sure Wolves 1 Forest ?

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MGW to at some point hurt us, but wolves win, with costa to bag his home debut goal.
Fudge me..i would just love that!
Actually..matches like this against Forest with backs against the wall makes it fun..or at least makes you feel alive in Prem surroundings.
Tomorrows result is certainly worth something...you know what I mean?
I´ve been around the block a while,and I´ve experienced alot of relegation worries through the years.
I´m up for the fight.It is a fight we should win comfortably..but so was Tyson supposed to do when he faced Buster Douglas back in Tokyo 1990.
I´ve changed my mind..and I am usually a happyclapper on the eve before a bigger match..and one grim and bitter guy afterwards if we lose.

It is what it is..feeeelings.When I´m gone others will feel the same.

Just get me a win tomorrow..PLEEEEASE!

I do not care if it up to the corner,down to the corner,sideways in a Keith Andrews style a way.

Just give me three points tomorrow..against Forest a la 2022..at home..at Molineux.

Please?

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno´s back?
Fudge me..we lose or draw this one there will be too much egg on too many peoples faces.
We win.
1-0.
Who cares about the football..this is about getting a result this time into the season.
Come on me babbiess..hunt and clap those jaws!

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Beware!
I bear more grudges
than lonely high court judges..

Losing is NOT an option tomorrow.
Meltdown the Scandinavian way coming our way..I´m at the fudging trigger..

Wanderer Til I Die

Reaction score
I can see this being Huddersfield (November 2018) all over again.

Wolves 0-2 Nottingham Forest.

Vtrpres

Groupie
Reaction score
Beer goggles aside. It’s going to happen.
91 minutes no goals then we go to sleep for a point and Gibbs White stuffs one in. Who is going to bet against that?

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We can't lose this match and we won't. Wolves 2 Forest 1, touching cloth in injury time but we get over the line. Now bring back Nuno.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I simply ask what tactics will we adopt, ultra defensive at home against fellow strugglers and us with no breakaway players? All out attack with the defence living a charmed existence? etc etc
With that in mind 1-1, but even that anticipates a Wolves GOAL and that is as likely as snow in July!

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is a game we really should be taking the 3pts from especially at Molineux but being in such a bad run of form it could be a draw.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I simply ask what tactics will we adopt, ultra defensive at home against fellow strugglers and us with no breakaway players? All out attack with the defence living a charmed existence? etc etc
With that in mind 1-1, but even that anticipates a Wolves GOAL and that is as likely as snow in July!
We can't play defensively got to go and take the game by the scruff of the neck.

TooMutchBull

Reaction score
0-0 and not one of the contestants actually manage to lift the ball off the ground during the HT Astropay challenge.

ewarwoowar

Reaction score
i am normally the optimist but i have`nt seen or heard anything yet to inspire me,so Wolves 0 and the rest could be anything

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
30 years of supporting Wolves and nothing would be more predictable than Gibbs-White scoring. Couple that with Forest being below even us I sense a humping.

Forest have shipped 22 goals so far this season, defensively they are obviously vulnerable. With that, coupled with our ‘swashbuckling’ attacking style I expect them to keep their easiest clean sheet of the season. We will barely lay a glove on them.

Wolves 0 Forest 3.

“Dreaming is for free.”

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Moutinho nailed on to start and play the full 90 minutes. Wolves 0 Forest more than 0

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno to parachute in at half time with a perfect landing bang on the centre spot.

A few fist pumps to the South Bank ... and then takes his place in the dug out.

Grown men and women, in floods of tears, respond with a rousing non stop rendition of “Nuno had a dream” ... and Wolves overcome a 1-0 half time deficit to romp home as worthy 5-1 winners.

It’s free to dream.

Last edited:

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1 draw, which I'd honestly be happy with.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have recieved orders from the Mrs to vacum and clean the house,and those are the types of orders it is best for my future outlook to obey..so I´m gonna be doing that til kickoff I presume.
Just as well,allready nervous..little bit of cleaning will settle the nerves until 16.00 Sweden time.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've no idea, player-wise we should be winning by 2 or 3 goals, but we're so lightweight and have so little intensity or attacking instinct it's hard to see that happening.

OK, I'm going to be optimistic, 2-0 win to us - Podence and Kilman...

Back
Top Bottom