Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolfie

Severnup

Groupie
Reaction score
Seems the new Wolfie head is pretty much the same shape as the Wolves logo.. .. Sure the kids will still love him regardless. Any news on Wendy ?

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems the new Wolfie head is pretty much the same shape as the Wolves logo.. .. Sure the kids will still love him regardless. Any news on Wendy ?
New Wolfie ought to be cautious around Wendy, the rate she's seeing them off.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dread to think what Wendy's gonna look like!
Imagine recreating that iconic Halloween/Michael Jackson/Thriller dance video, with them both looking like that!
It'd look camp, not spooky or scary!!! :tearsofjoy:

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Clearly more streamlined to make it easier to win those mascot races.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The costume was getting rather threadbare in places and looked very tatty up close.
They walk past my seat before the game and at half time and they bloody stink too. Poor blokes that have to be inside there!

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally I think the change is appalling but I'm not the target audience. I shall consult with my grandkids and report back!

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
Googled an image search of Wolfie earlier and I'm surprised how many versions of Wolfie we've had over the years! This new one is the most radical though and in my opinion the worst. Then again, I'm not the target audience. He's definitely designed for the Paw Patrol market!
People are forgetting it’s for kids. I get there is some having fun but the response by some adults to this is so cringey.
Think paw patrol they have made Wolfy into an action figure type mascot. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is some spin offs for revenue with this move.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What in Gods name is that?

Angry looking item

That is Kingsley who in 2016 replaced Jaggy McBee as Partick Thistle's mascot. As a Partick follower I much preferred Jaggy myself !!!

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Christ this thread is even worse than the annual row about the collar on the home shirt
It still makes a novel change to folk falling out and exchanging unpleasantries, would you not agree.

For my two penneth, I liked the original Wolfie as not only was a crowd pleaser but he could also keep a ball up, even when he was wearing those big Gold boots.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is growing on me. Looks more kiddified and has a nice smile.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wendy is now called William (Sorry for anyone called William) -
* Trying to be slightly humours on a wet day

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really not that big a deal is it? Not like they've changed it to a different animal.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
He's a mascot for the kids, and forgive me if I'm wrong, but there aren't that many kids on here are there? TBH the only time we're remotely interested is the annual mascot race and if the bloke in the suit has been on the pop the night before and is playing up!

Could be a lot worse btw, at least he's not a bloody boiler!!

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get that people don't like change.

But having been to a few of the kid's events last season, the old Wolfie costume had a severe case of mange and it smelt like Bigfoot's dick. Definitely needed burning.

And wolves aren't really brown. Well some are, but most wolves are grey.

Old Wolfie looked more like a chubby fox than a wolf. The new one might have eyebrows darker than a scouse hen-party, but at least it looks like a wolf!

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

But having been to a few of the kid's events last season, the old Wolfie costume had a severe case of mange and it smelt like Bigfoot's dick. Definitely needed burning.

Old Wolfie looked more like a chubby fox than a wolf. The new one might have eyebrows darker than a scouse hen-party, but at least it looks like a wolf!

Hahahah class!

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks bloody awful. Probably changed to fit into the anime cutesy look for that part of the world.

If it was upto me wolfie would look truly vicious, blood dripping down its front from the partially devoured throstle stuck in its teeth would do.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Brilliant

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks bloody awful. Probably changed to fit into the anime cutesy look for that part of the world.

If it was upto me wolfie would look truly vicious, blood dripping down its front from the partially devoured throstle stuck in its teeth would do.
Oh those dark days when we used to sing "Wolfie, Wolfie show us your ****" . And how outrageously naughty he was when he used to taunt the opposition supporters. Big Bad Wolfie !

That kind of behaviour would be sneered at now (and rightly so of course :) ), and perpetrators of such nastys run out of town.

I think the modern day Wolfie should take up a yoga position at the side of the pitch and "namaste" all those who come before.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dread to think what Wendy's gonna look like!
Imagine recreating that iconic Halloween/Michael Jackson/Thriller dance video, with them both looking like that!
It'd look camp, not spooky or scary!!! :tearsofjoy:
Not sure it would ever look scary in child friendly fluffy wolf costumes.

Back
Top Bottom