Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wigan (Connors first win) comms thread.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OK I've never started one due to either at the game or working,
So here my chance to produce 2 1st timers today (Connors 1st win and a 100% win ratio on thread making)

Hoping the boys go out in style and give TC that win !!!!

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last match (for at least a season) with a direct broadcast available on domestic telly here.

Get into them.... and £$%& them off!

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes. I know it's not Finnish per se but it has a huge Scandinavian footprint.

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
btw Whatever people's feelings about TC he just doesn't deserve that Premiership winless record.

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Players will be trying even harder if Solly is in the stand.

H

Hatch End

Wigan are team in form, Wolves are team with no discernable form.
So unless the Wigan players are in holiday mood already, or Martinez feels particularly sorry for Clippo, it's hard to see a Wolves win happening.

It's really of very little importance, except maybe to give Stale a hint of what he's got in store when he takes over.

If we win, that's great. If we don't, well, so what.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nailed on win today. I guarantee it.
Have you said the same for every game this season? It's either tongue in cheek or you're deluded? I think several on here said when TC took charge we would not win again this season - today will prove them right. A draw would be a decent result.

W

WasStefan

Have you said the same for every game this season? It's either tongue in cheek or you're deluded? I think several on here said when TC took charge we would not win again this season - today will prove them right. A draw would be a decent result.

Hello Sir, still in a grump?

I don't know if I've said it every week, if it bothers you that much you should go and check.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
btw Whatever people's feelings about TC he just doesn't deserve that Premiership winless record.

TBH he does. He is the worst manager, temporary or not, to be in charge at the top level ever- even Les Reid.

He is the past, hopefully- so come on Wolves today- lets do it for the club and fans.

H

Hatch End

The seasons over, we're rock bottom, can't even improve our final position.

It's dead game, a post season friendly!

Nice to win a game, for the fans going to Wigan ( I couldn't care less about Clippo and his "pride" ) but this is a game I can't get excited about.

On the other hand, the first game of next season?...................I'm looking forward to that already!

The Weasel

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had a dream last night. We will win 1-0. Scorer...Roger Johnson. 88th :eek:min.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Will Solbakken be there?

I'd rather him be scouting for new European talent - there must be a German player that he hasn't alienated! Oooh, I feel a Hitzelsperger thread coming on...........

B

Bankswolf II

Solly isn't there though only an idiot would think he wouldn't be watching this closely (someone pm him a stream quick) I am still in shock this game is so unimportant hope the boys make an effort but don't be surprised about wigans form they have been brilliant lately

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I've even put Wolves in my accumulator today. 6/1 seemed very generous odds!

Wigan will be on holiday. We'll be looking to impress the new Manager.

2-1 win with goals from Sigurdsson and Sigurdarson.

R

RichDavi

De vries, zubar, berra, stearman, ward, jarvis, henry, edwards, hunt, ebanks-blake, doyle.

Fletch on the bench??

Subs. Ikeme, elokobi, johnson, jonsson, milijas, forde, fletcher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Team:

De vries, zubar, berra, stearman, ward, jarvis, henry, edwards, hunt, ebanks-blake, doyle.

Bye bye Fletch :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Team:

christ on a bike, we are still playing to not lose and people have sympathy for TC?

B

Bankswolf II

Fletcher on the bench oh sod off Connor if they want any opinions on the champ I watched them in it for years hire me

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's getting the Championship first eleven warmed up.

S

SimplyTheWolves

I think we will get a good performance today, the players will do it for TC, the fans, and of course they'll want to impress the new manager. Have a feeling it will quite an open game with a few goals, may even watch it later on just for old times sake.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Team:

Im just so so bored of this team. Please god we get a brand new look come August?

W

wolvo_boi

Why no youngsters? This is a nothing game.

Our centre backs and central midfielders are those still from the Championship.

442, uninspiring and players who have been tosh recently still $$$$ing playing. This is why Terry $$$$ing Connor needs to leave the club completely!!!

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some of you will never be happy with the team selection no matter what. Same comments every week.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fletcher on the bench?

Disgraceful. If this is to be his last game for us and it's looking likely he deserved to start it.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
TC's golden boy Edwards starts again I guess brown nosing in the press really does work

Muscat

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least he has given some youngsters a go and experimented with different personnel and formation in this meaningless dead-rubber of a game.

Oh wait, no he hasn't. $$$$er.

306NOTOUT

I'm the pub and the Clarke Carlise is dancing on the table with punjabi wolves mental

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least he has given some youngsters a go and experimented with different personnel and formation in this meaningless dead-rubber of a game.

Oh wait, no he hasn't. $$$$er.

Why should he exactly? Its his last game, let the bloke pick who the hell he wants.

Back
Top Bottom