Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Options seem to be
current score stands
Complete the final 8 minutes
Replay the whole match

Surely has to be one of the first two

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it does get abandoned, I hope they get a massive fine from the FA. Their owner won't pay it!

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My TV has already moved onto the next program. I'm beyond annoyed. If I got up at 630am for a ****ing replay, I will be livid.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m unsure though tbh. We’re only hearing the narrative from the comms team. Could be several lads are tanked, spewing bile and being offensive, someone spoken up to tell them to pipe down as there are kids around and they kicked off. All guesswork really, but I am not sure how wolves fans could get into the home end - all ticket sales surely scrutinised much more closely. I dunno though. Could be anything kicking off - the fact there are still issues suggests it’s their own Nesbit ******s fighting amongst themselves.
See timberrr’s post

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They do, but when they're in fans hands anything can happen. Plus we all know about comps, sponsors, wives and girlfriends, workmates and under the counter tickets.
So let me get this right.

The trouble is in the Albion end.
Tickets are issued by Albion.
Albion control who the let into the ground.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently Albion fans were throwing things at Doc, but missed and hurt a ball boy. This was at the end where they were throwing bottles at Doyle.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Obviously this doesn’t condone behaviour but starting a game at 11:45am doesn’t stop people drinking or make them behave better. It means people are up earlier, less sleep, less food, same amount of boozing/sniffing.

The commentators were saying that pubs opened at 5am.

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That corner side the ground at the Smethick end always been full of nut jobs. I remember being there at the game when the disgusting Bill Wright chants started in the old Rainbow stand. It was the same behaviour at the U21 final and even the play off semis. Now the shoe is on the other foot and the scum just can’t take it. You have to ask why the police allow that section to congregate in a Black Country derby.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Options seem to be
current score stands
Complete the final 8 minutes
Replay the whole match

Surely has to be one of the first two

In a rational world, yes. Football is often totally irrational, though. Somebody will be thinking about even more TV money if they can get another match out of it.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Obviously this doesn’t condone behaviour but starting a game at 11:45am doesn’t stop people drinking or make them behave better. It means people are up earlier, less sleep, less food, same amount of boozing/sniffing.
And still ****ed from the night before...

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doubt our fans will be allowed out until the streets are cleared.
Hopefully, Hope anyone who’s not on a coach and then got to make their own way home doesn’t run into any trouble

GV Wolf

Reaction score
I mean Wolves had to play a few games at the Hawthorns around the turn of the 20th century due to the FA closing Molineux due to crowd trouble, but yeah, football violence has only been around since the 70s.
There was plenty of trouble back in the 1910’s, 1920’s and 1930’s.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Would be crazy to abandon this now. There'll still be possible violent disorder inside the ground and almost definitely outside the ground. Just get it over with today.

SydneyWolf26

Groupie
Reaction score
Seems crazy to call it off now. Looks like everything is under control, crack on for 8 more minutes.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry but if Wolves fans are still in the away end after 15 mins, they are the hardest set of lads known to man..
I'm blaming the WBA who are just kick off

Vicious Sid

Reaction score
In space, you can still see how good Doc's vision is.

Bull****.

I grew up going to games against Albion home and away.

Very little if any trouble. People worked together, went to school together and were often in the same extended families. Your football club was a matter of banter, not violence.

It's an invention of the 70s that has metastasised.

Let's not further the myth.
Kid yourself but don't expect others to swallow it. I grew up in the 50s and I've seen my Wolves dad and Albion grandad fighting after a Wolves Albion derby. And my grandad was a copper !

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And still ****ed from the night before...
Yea, this too. It’s just a silly idea that it’s stops the trouble. All the heavy policing and treating fans like cattle gets fans backs up too.

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Shame, but the predictable knee jerk reaction from the FA will see the next BC derby played behind closed doors or with home fans only.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently it started when a benny threw something at Dawson and it hit a ball boy.

Blown their cover haven't they.
I didn't think they were bothered by Dawson but he's had it all game off them, just a jobbing pro who's never said anything to anyone.
The truth is, they are really really angry because they thought they could take it casually, beat us at home, then take the **** like they always do. I hope we score another 3 in the last 10 minutes...

Quite a few empty seats appearing in the Brummie, sensible people will bugger off home now

Back
Top Bottom