Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Verdict; terrible

W

wolvo_boi

Ikeme despite conceding 3 is the only player to come out with any credit

And Sako to an extent but dissapeared second half

S

Staten Island Wolf

outfought all over the pitch. Too slow. poor passing. Lack of discipline. Shifting this MALAISE will be a huge task. Cardiff played neat effective football. Their defense was rock solid.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Verdict:

WHY DIDN'T STALE BUY ANY MORE DEFENDERS?

E

extremewolf

lack of forward movement continues to be a problem - ebanks looks terribly unfit and leaves doyle still looking like a sole striker. the unpredictability of today's calamity zubar, shocking dave edwards and invisible stephen ward have made this an uphill challenge vs a team with strong home form and last seasons top scorer. no alarm bells but think with sig, henry, boukari we will look stronger. the mick legacy were where we were worst - the new signings again appear to look tidy. think staale will have them working on their passing this week. whealan from stoke onloan would have helped!

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
buy more ligue 1 french players, only ones able to pass properly

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need to sign 3-4 players in the loan market, sorely lacking creativity in the middle, need new fullbacks and another attacking option wouldn't hurt seeing as Nouble was the only one on the bench today.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
was pretty poor to be fair. players seemed mentaly slow for the most part. disappointing.

306NOTOUT

Absolutely diabolical.

That's 3 games I've seen this season where we have just been outplayed.

You won't break down a defence by passing the ball sideways constantly you have to have movement up front and in midfield and we had zero.

J

johnybig32

Conceeding the penalty straight after going ahead summed up our unprofessionalism today.

That said, the other two goals were top drawer.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just walking out , utter disgrace , dame defensive issues powder poof attack.

Special mention for Zubar please foxtrot Oscar

S

Sandwell Wolf

We always have, without Henry we're woeful, yet many people still think he's crap...

I've never said any different.

Now Fletcher, Jarvis and Kighty are gone he's the most important player we've got. First name on the team sheet for me. His job for Wolves is the most valuable to the whole team. He makes us tick.

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
sorry about that.your the one with more albion mates than wolves.take it out on them.on second thoughts. thats .not a
good idea.:D

I'm the one with the baggie GF and believe you me she does not want to talk to me tonight! :D

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely diabolical.

That's 3 games I've seen this season where we have just been outplayed.

You won't break down a defence by passing the ball sideways constantly you have to have movement up front and in midfield and we had zero.

that's the problem with a rigid 442 system.

W

WasStefan

Honey moon period is over folks. Get ready for seasons upon seasons of Championship obscurity!

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Poor performance with the game changing on Zubar's moment of stupidity so soon after we had taken the lead. Highlighted the need for better cover in the full-back and central midfield areas which we will hopefully address in the loan window.

The returns of Henry and Foley will make a massive difference to this side and I still think that once the new players settle in, we will be in or around the play-offs. As supporters, we must give Solbakken time to put his mark on the Club and make sure that we don't turn Molineux into a place which breeds fear and negativity. It may tough at the moment but we'll emerge stronger the other side.

J

johnybig32

Stop over-reacting. We are still above BOlton.

THe league isnt sorted in September.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anybody think the squad we picked today could be in the relegation battle? I may be overreacting a bit but they look that bad I think any team could score against us. Luckily we have some players to come in I guess.......

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The returns of Henry and Foley will make a massive difference to this side and I still think that once the new players settle in, we will be in or around the play-offs. As supporters, we must give Solbakken time to put his mark on the Club and make sure that we don't turn Molineux into a place which breeds fear and negativity. It may tough at the moment but we'll emerge stronger the other side.

Will the returns of Henry and Foley solve our creativity problem? Doyle and SEB look awful up front together.

J

johnybig32

Some players?

Boukari, Sigs, Henry, Foley, Pizza to say the least.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Missed Karl Henry massively.

tis true, his inclusion would have enabled doumbia to go forward more which brings the wider players into play more as they seem to link better which in turn gives the forwards more to do.

as it was doumbia was the player to sit back more leaving edwards for the most part to do the attacking/creativity. is it a possibility to look at loaning frimpong again?

zubar and ward both cause issues at the back. but the whole team seemed lethargic.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why did we get rid of Gued and Milijas and keep that donkey Edwards?

P

PeteWolf

Verdict: On today's showing Zubar's name will be booed when it's read out if he starts against Leicester.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loads of work to do, Ståle.

Your first task is to remove Zubar form the first 11.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Zubar not good enough, Pick the players from now on that want to be at the club so for me Berra can play for the reserves, Margreiiter or batth to start next game. 2 fullbacks that actuallyt know how to defend their goal would be a start. Doyle again for me shows nothing, yes he didnt have much service but when we passed balls into him he loses the ball far too many times. Siggy needs to start now and have a run of games, Sako, peskso and boukari all floating about interchanging.

J

johnybig32

Blame it on the sunshine
Blame it on the moonlight
BLame it on the goodtimes
Blame it on Dave Edwards.

How suprising.

manc_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
didn't go, but watched a crap feed, then gave up and listened to wolves commentary. But, I've said if before and i'll say it again - Zubar is a liability - at any level. Stearman has to play next game for me, and I think he's useless too... but surely has to be better than Zoobs who is a league 2 player at best I'm sorry...

By Christ, I hope the people who all slag Henry off will see what we miss when he's not playing...

When we get Henry back, and Margreitter in defence, and swap Zoobs for even Doherty for me, then we'll be better - but sounds like we were out-"championshipped" today by Cardiff...

after that, i'm gonna avoid the board for a couple of days - see you later!!

Back
Top Bottom