Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Transfer Rumours Summer 2018

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In conversation in Geneva earlier this year, Mendes told Ed Woodward to keep an eye on Wolves because if they were promoted to the PL they would spend 250million! My source is a long-term friend of Ed W..
It’ll be a while before we are treading on their toes imo

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't someone on here claim that James Rodriquez and Andre Silva were 'done deals and you heard it here first' ?? Sorry can't remember who it was.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't someone on here claim that James Rodriquez and Andre Silva were 'done deals and you heard it here first' ?? Sorry can't remember who it was.
They did , you are quite correct, but I can't remember either

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is going to be the best summer of transfer madness ever! Nobody is safe from us

Andre Silva and Talisca will be the early front runners due to past rumors so you'd have to say there's credence in those rumors

I think Guedes on loan makes sense as this seasons 'Jota'

Wilshere... This seasons 'Bennett' :p

That leaves some great rumors to come for the wing-back roles, another CH and maybe GK to come from nowhere too, possible another forward too (after the loans are confirmed of course)

Hold on to your hats! Love it

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wilshere or Ward-Prowse CM
Shaw or Bertrand ...Gibbs ? LB
Evans or Luis CB
Silva , Talisca , Torres ST

Be happy with one from each section

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£10m for an English striker like Afobe is a good price, you need to consider the fact that players like Hogan and McCormack have gone for £15m in recent years.
And £10m for Boly is an absolute bargain, he's been immense this season and is one of the players I have no worries with when it comes to stepping up to the Prem next season.

E

E is for idiot.

I think I might have to invest in some new pants once the summer really kicks into gear.

K

KiwiWolf

In conversation in Geneva earlier this year, Mendes told Ed Woodward to keep an eye on Wolves because if they were promoted to the PL they would spend 250million! My source is a long-term friend of Ed W..
The actor?? :D:D

D

Deleted member 4453

ahhhhh... it has begun....

Utter bafflement if we get Rodriguez. I have a replica of his world cup shirt from 4 years ago as its a top design from Adidas, just remember him being top drawer. Fallen off the scene a bit, doing well at Bayern so I've heard. Dreamland sort of signing.

Imagine the goal celebrations...

Colombia-Dancing.gif

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Fallen off the scene a bit, doing well at Bayern so I've heard. Dreamland sort of signing.
He's hardly fallen off the scene, he's had his best season since moving to Madrid and not playing week in week out. The Munich team is pretty much built around him.

He'll be staying with Bayern by many account.

K

KiwiWolf

They did , you are quite correct, but I can't remember either
Not guilty! However, Wilshere ........ great player WHEN FIT! It’s keeping him fit that’s the issue! Needs wrapping in cotton wool. He’s a bit like an injury prone Jota but alongside Neves in midfield would be bloody awesome if fit.

K

KiwiWolf

RODRIGUEZ!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: Now that would be bloody dreamland, utopia and heaven all rolled into one. However, the chances of Bayern letting him go and not exercising their right to buy at the end of next season would be zero IMO. The guy’s a potential world beater and I think we’re a couple of years off the likes of him currently. We can but dream however! :D:D

Oxford Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Silva
Boly
Afobe
Jota
Bonatini
N'Diaye
Vinagre

That's probably £75m-£80m just between those 7, assuming we make the last 3 loans permanent signings.

Arcadius

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

I heard a similar thing from someone who has a contact in the club, though the amount mentioned is £210 million!

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had not realised that the transfer window has been brought forward for the premier league this year. It is due to open on 17th May and close on 9th August.

I can see some early activity. We are going to want to pick of some talent that may increase in value after the world cup.

So exciting!

D

Deleted member 4453

He's hardly fallen off the scene, he's had his best season since moving to Madrid and not playing week in week out. The Munich team is pretty much built around him.

He'll be staying with Bayern by many account.

sorry didn't mean it like that. I meant he made a huge impact in that world cup, moved to Madrid where I remember it being reported everywhere, and it seemed to go quiet around him till this season. Bad wording apologies.

Goodbye Horse

Reaction score
Silva
Boly
Afobe
Jota
Bonatini
N'Diaye
Vinagre

That's probably £75m-£80m just between those 7, assuming we make the last 3 loans permanent signings.

Swap Afobe for Vinagre and bin the last three. I'm sure with a pre -season Mir would be an adequate 3rd striker, putting £10 mill back in the kitty. I would certainly prefer developing our young talent over sentiment.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ratings out of 10 for who you would consider poaching (and I don't mean in boiling water :D):-

Ben Foster
Allan Nyom
Kieran Gibbs
Hal Robson-Kanu
Claudio Yacob
Jonny Evans
Jake Livermore
Salomón Rondón
Matt Phillips
Chris Brunt
James McClean
Oliver Burke
Gareth Barry
Jay Rodriguez
Nacer Chadli
Gareth McAuley
Craig Dawson
Ahmed Hegazi
Sam Field
Jonathan Leko

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ratings out of 10 for who you would consider poaching (and I don't mean in boiling water :D):-

Ben Foster
Allan Nyom
Kieran Gibbs
Hal Robson-Kanu
Claudio Yacob
Jonny Evans
Jake Livermore
Salomón Rondón
Matt Phillips
Chris Brunt
James McClean
Oliver Burke
Gareth Barry
Jay Rodriguez
Nacer Chadli
Gareth McAuley
Craig Dawson
Ahmed Hegazi
Sam Field
Jonathan Leko

We poached relegated players last time we were in the PL and look where that got us.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we're listing some potentials or players we would love to see at Wolves there are two DM's I would absolutely love to see alongside Neves...

William Carvalho and Radja Nainngolan.

Both unrealistic, but after the Neves deal it feels like nothing is truly off the table anymore :D

Back
Top Bottom