Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Is it just me or was that never a Pen?!
Very minimal contact and I don’t think it was enough to knock the guy down.

Always jammy when a keeper saves the penalty but the same guy gets a tap in rebound.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought it was a bit soft, but it was never going to be overturned.

Brighton deservedly ahead against a rather lethargic Aston Villa team.

Given what City got awarded yesterday, that was a stonewall penalty by comparison. Even today we’ve seen a “coming together” in the box which wasn’t given as a penalty, was universally agreed as not a penalty at HT by the pundits, but was little different to the first City penalty award yesterday. **** the Premier League.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chelsea thrashing WHam just puts our result yesterday into perspective any team can wallop another if they play well and the other doesnt turn up even without the gulf in class
Manager on the way out

Team demoralised/on the beach

New manager uncertainty

Ridiculous fan expectations

Disaster waiting for west ham I’m all for it

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not a good week for Villa, ha ha.
Despite selling some of their best players and being on a poor run, we could learn a thing or two from them about passing to feet and retaining possession. Villa hardly got a sniff of the ball.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a good week for Villa, ha ha.
Despite selling some of their best players and being on a poor run, we could learn a thing or two from them about passing to feet and retaining possession. Villa hardly got a sniff of the ball.
They’re pretty much guaranteed champions league, I’m sure that’ll soften the blow :(

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As we probably won't get another point this season we'll probably finish 4 above the relegation zone in 14th. Good job we had a spell where we won a few as our form now would have us well adrift. What a crap end to the season and that's before Fosun cash in on a few of our players that are still worth reasonable money.

Last edited:

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chelsea thrashing WHam just puts our result yesterday into perspective any team can wallop another if they play well and the other doesnt turn up even without the gulf in class

Apart from us. One goal wins is our norm, 2 is rare and 3 means we played Everton. Our scoreboard doesn't go up to 4.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the most stupid penalty give aways ever from Solihull.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bromley’s second goal was yet another self inflicted goal through playing out from the back.

Solihull level again.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He took his legs completely.
Yeah that’s not a red though, he was trying to kick the ball and missed. A pen and a yellow is the right call, only a pen and a red when it’s a deliberate foul.

Great equaliser from Solihull.

Back
Top Bottom