Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Generous, but think it's probably right, no need to have his arm on the shoulder, definitely not one to overturn.

I was still laughing at the handball shout to be fair!

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How weak are our refs

Hits players leg = 4 city players screaming at ref and no yellow
All the early season 'drives' have gone. Foden offside, picks up the ball and throws it away. Would have been a cast iron booking first six weeks of the season, but they can't be bothered anymore

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never understood why a foul on the keeper follows a completely different set of unwritten rules to a foul on any other player

I'd go back to the old days when you could barge the little cherubs into the net ball and all

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never understood why a foul on the keeper follows a completely different set of unwritten rules to a foul on any other player

I'd go back to the old days when you could barge the little cherubs into the net ball and all

It's because incidents like that will almost certainly lead to goals. It's in the same category as when fouls aren't given in the box but definitely would be 60 yards from goal. A sort of unwritten understanding that we all know is wrong but never change.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We know what will be the main talking point now if City don’t score again !

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Trent motm.

Got skinned every time doku actually ran at him
Strange decision. Thought Bernardo Silva was excellent, if I was picking MOTM I’d have gone him.

City will be kicking themselves that they didn’t win, but they’re still the best side in the league for me and I think they’ll prove that come the end of the season.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Pretty awful game, but I don't care... the draw is the perfect start to my 7 game acca.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Strange decision. Thought Bernardo Silva was excellent, if I was picking MOTM I’d have gone him.

City will be kicking themselves that they didn’t win, but they’re still the best side in the league for me and I think they’ll prove that come the end of the season.

Quite tricky to pick a MOTM tbf though... no real standouts. Usually goes to a scorer in dull games like that, and Haaland didn't do enough to get it.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely dreadful atmosphere too... considering it could have been a likely title decider. So, so poor.

Guardiola's style of play drains the life out of everyone. How many Man City games are generally enthralling? Most will disagree but I honestly think he's made football more boring, particularly in bigger games. Sides from top to bottom now feel obliged to 'play the right way' - Which is all well and good when you have 100 million pound players being used in rotation like he does. But for the majority it just renders games a passing fest with very little happening.

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Guardiola's style of play drains the life out of everyone. How many Man City games are generally enthralling? Most will disagree but I honestly think he's made football more boring, particularly in bigger games. Sides from top to bottom now feel obliged to 'play the right way' - Which is all well and good when you have 100 million pound players being used in rotation like he does. But for the majority it just renders games a passing fest with very little happening.
I think there is something in this,

It’s almost like managers and teams are supposed to feel ashamed if their tactical gameplan is to play with a more physical target man for instance or utilise advantages in height by playing for set pieces.

I would prefer more variety in some of what we see these days in the PL, the glamour football is glorious when it comes off but I feel like teams understand how to frustrate it now and there is room for a more direct style of attacking football.

Back
Top Bottom