Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs losing to Norwich in the circumstances of Sunday would be the greatest one game shock in PL history I think.

Arsenal massively bottled it. Lol

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have a feeling Man Utd will regret not going for Conte when he was available.

Yet Gary Neville " The greatest pundit in football history " if you listen to Sky spin said " Antonio Conte is not the right man for Old Trafford as he upsets to many people ! "

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yet Gary Neville " The greatest pundit in football history " if you listen to Sky spin said " Antonio Conte is not the right man for Old Trafford as he upsets to many people ! "

I don't mind Neville but never understood his stance on that one.

Conte is an elite manager. They're a rare commodity. I actually think his personality is exactly what Man Utd need.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I don't mind Neville but never understood his stance on that one.

Conte is an elite manager. They're a rare commodity. I actually think his personality is exactly what Man Utd need.
Neville’s stance was “I don’t want my mate to get the sack”. I agree with you I think Neville is probably the best pundit out there but his defence of Solskjaer was ridiculous.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah Arsenal throwing away top 4 has warmed my soul.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal always have been and always will be bottle jobs under Arteta

Delighted after all their cheating in the two games this year

How’s your celebrating tonight ramsdale

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
hope Newcastle celebrate as if they’d won the league

Wolves complained about the OTT end of game celebrations, so did Aston Villa ( Stevie G mentioned it in his after match interview ) Leicester also kicked off and " the all seeing eye " Mr Roy Keane noticed the farcical OTT celebrations. In fact the " Sit on the fence " Irishman :D:D:D warned Arsenal that sort of thing coud come back to bite them on the behind as they has just won 3 points that is all, shake hands and move on, no lap of honour required !

Where self important devine right football fans are concerned I love a bit of as the Germans say " Schadenfreude " and I had a look at Arsenal TV on Youtube after the game and it was pure comedy gold.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking forward to Forest vs Sheff Utd tonight. Forest should've been out of sight in the first leg so interesting to see if Sheff's late goal back the other day will give them some kind of momentum.

Either way, definitely want one of these two to come up over Huddersfield.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They look the exact opposite to us as a club at the moment. Fair play to Eddie Howe and their new owners for backing him. Guimaraes looks an amazing signing for them.
Newcastle look like we looked 3 or 4 years ago. How times have changed.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"Fair play to their new owners"
Pull the other one JOS

I dont like them but without them there they wouldnt have Eddie Howe or players like Guimaraes and they would probably have gone down. Perhaps ' fair play' is the wrong choice of words but without their investment in January etc I reckon Newcastle would have been toast.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont like them but without them there they wouldnt have Eddie Howe or players like Guimaraes and they would probably have gone down. Perhaps ' fair play' is the wrong choice of words but without their investment in January etc I reckon Newcastle would have been toast.
Garee, think Howe got the transfers spot on going for some domestic players that hit the ground running.
Considering they didn't win for what was it 14 games? Howe has done a great job

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MGW just produced a defence-splitting pass with the outside of his right foot, nearly led to Utd taking the lead.

Astonishing vision.

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1. I thought it had been disallowed such was Martin Tyler's unenthusiasm.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Done really well, but Klopp is head and shoulders.

Over 60 games in all competitions and they've lost 3 (1 being irrelevant)

That's unreal.
Not for me.

He’s spent 800m and had years to build his squad.

Obviously done extremely well, but Eddie howe turning round Newcastle is easily the best achievement of the season

Back
Top Bottom