Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Fosun Gathering

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You all got distracted by Guo, Jeff and Mr 'X' that you completely missed the man staring directly at the camera in the bottom right of the photo. Is he the power behind the throne? Sir Jack's ghost? Or just an old fella having a day out at the football?

View attachment 29503
It’s old Dicky darling ..! (Dead I know)

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Definitely not the same guy, hair wrong colour and the nose is all wrong

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I spy with my little eye someone beginning with Jeff on the far left. This meeting between Guangchang and the Chinese ambassador was mentioned previously, but I don't think it was known that Shi was also there. It's not a surprise that he should be there. I mean we are the world famous Wolverhampton Wanderers. I just thought I'd share it. It's a screenshot taken from a Fosun video linked below.

jeff shi fosun.JPG

Last edited:

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I spy with my little eye someone beginning with Jeff on the far left. This meeting between Guangchang and the Chinese ambassador was mentioned previously, but I don't think it was known that Shi was also there. It's not surprise that he should be there. I mean we are the world famous Wolverhampton Wanderers. I just thought I'd share it. It's a screenshot taken from a Fosun video linked below.

View attachment 29648

Wolves are big in the Chinese Embassy.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder where Scott Sellars is? I see Jeff Shi has taken over making comments about players coming in and leaving compared to Sellars talking about Collins earlier in pre season....

Haven't seen him in any of the videos around the club lately again compared to earlier in pre season...

Probably nothing to it just something I've noticed..

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder where Scott Sellars is? I see Jeff Shi has taken over making comments about players coming in and leaving compared to Sellars talking about Collins earlier in pre season....

Haven't seen him in any of the videos around the club lately again compared to earlier in pre season...

Probably nothing to it just something I've noticed..
I keep.saying the same :)

I think it's curtains for him but baseless speculation on my part

Back
Top Bottom