Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Tactics v Brentford

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we don't have analysts that do this sort of stuff already, we are done for!!

Based on what we're seeing, I'm not convinced that we do. Or at least they are not all pulling in the same direction as the manager, coaches etc.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im going to say something controversial, id drop neves. Id play nunes and b traore as the dynamic midfield duo to win the ball back and drive forward with the ball rather than the lets play it around at the back while the other team resets. Adama on the right podence on the left guedes just off costa. Neves will never win the ball and drive 20 yards up the pitch hes more likely to pick up a yellow in the tackle these days.
Crikey, with comments like that you'll be run out of town.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I hope we aren’t too weird with our team selection or tactics .I remember Hibbitt being deployed as a Sweeper (Spurs A?) and we got a 0-0 draw .We deployed the same tactics the following week against Southampton and we got thrashed .
I have a feeling me might try something similar tomorrow and I genuinely fear the worst .

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I happen to know that Ivan Toney is going for a kick-about with his kids tomorrow at 18.00. He's told them to meet him at the park, and not to bother bringing a ball, as he'll bring one...

Rauls Headband

Reaction score
As much as it pains me to say it this is not a game for Mouthino, look at how Villa ripped them apart, we need an aggressive attack minded midfield.

Massive opportunity, after both of us been on the receiving end of a 4-0 drubbing first goal is going to be crucial for confidence.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa
Mosquera Collins Kilman
Semedo Neves Nunes Bueno
Traore
Adama Guedes​

That team, that formation, that system - beats them and probably beats a few teams.

With or without Coady, we are still drilled to play 3 at the back. Play Traore a bit further up the pitch and let him kick **** out of them, not let them play it out the back. A front two of Adama and Guedes could also work. We need to play Guedes in a similar role as to what Jota did.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm hoping for:

Sa
Semedo Collins Kilman RAN
Neves Nunes
Traore Podence Guedes
Costa
I'm expecting:

Sa
Jonny Collins Kilman Bueno