Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Spectatorless football

rubyloo

Reaction score
I don't understand why they cant just say - "wolves are playing, you can go if you want , but please be aware there is a small chance of dying of covid 19 and there is also a small chance of dying in a road accident on the way there". The whole thing is absolute nonsense - we have lost the ability to understand and manage the concept of risk.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've watched with sound on and off and for me Sound On is much more preferable even when it's the wrong teams fans.

Maybe if you want to get the players going a bit more why not play it over the PA ? seems ridiculous not to.

Anyone know the reason why?

Yamalritee

Reaction score
I don't understand why they cant just say - "wolves are playing, you can go if you want , but please be aware there is a small chance of dying of covid 19 and there is also a small chance of dying in a road accident on the way there". The whole thing is absolute nonsense - we have lost the ability to understand and manage the concept of risk.

It’s very frustrating to be honest, anything that symbolises getting back to normal it’s labelled as a possible ‘second wave’. People have let emotion get in the ways of facts with the virus and the media feeds into this every time.

Why can’t I go back to a stadium? With the amount of evidence that we have seen with the protests, packed beaches multiple times where there hasn’t been an increase of cases or deaths but no if I want to go to a football ground I’m labelled as a potential ‘ granny killer’ . Remember all those times people who had colds and went to footy matches throughout the years? Yeah that was fine because we didn’t see the deaths of the flu figures everyday.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s very frustrating to be honest, anything that symbolises getting back to normal it’s labelled as a possible ‘second wave’. People have let emotion get in the ways of facts with the virus and the media feeds into this every time.

Why can’t I go back to a stadium? With the amount of evidence that we have seen with the protests, packed beaches multiple times where there hasn’t been an increase of cases or deaths but no if I want to go to a football ground I’m labelled as a potential ‘ granny killer’ . Remember all those times people who had colds and went to footy matches throughout the years? Yeah that was fine because we didn’t see the deaths of the flu figures everyday.
Greece seems about ready to go back into lockdown due to cases among tourists.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yamalritee

Reaction score
Greece seems about ready to go back into lockdown due to cases among tourists.

Sun newspaper Raul Jimenez wolves star leaving Man United for just 30 million- wolves fans hahaha as if, it’s the sun newspaper I don’t believe that.

Sun newspapers coronavirus cases rises rapidly in Greece lockdown imminent- Some people on here omg coronavirus second wave it’s started in Greece, lockdown quick.

Stop reading these media outlets and their clickbait headlines.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sun newspaper Raul Jimenez wolves star leaving Man United for just 30 million- wolves fans hahaha as if, it’s the sun newspaper I don’t believe that.

Sun newspapers coronavirus cases rises rapidly in Greece lockdown imminent- Some people on here omg coronavirus second wave it’s started in Greece, lockdown quick.

Stop reading these media outlets and their clickbait headlines.
Not only the Sun. The Mirror and Star also.

Yamalritee

Reaction score

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is clear now how important fans and atmosphere are.

They should start letting fans attend, the virus has been and gone, apparently the Charity Shield at the end of August is going to have fans but there is no reason we can't start now.
What?

Back
Top Bottom