Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

South West Corner. Is it open this season ?

jackfieldwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
On the official ticket site this area is not available yet for the Barnsley game.

Is it open this season? I saw that the seats are still in place at the Aldershot game.

I am hoping this area is open as I rely on this for the £10.00 cheaper option.

Apologies if I have missed an obvious answer.

W

WasStefan

Don't see much point in them keeping it open to be honest. It will hardly be used.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Jez could give 900 free tickets to kids at local schools to boost the attendance and get a few of them hooked...

A

andyc225

Or donate the empty seats to the lads and lasses at RAF Cosford.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cant see the problem with giving them away tbh, will never happen but the recipients would still be 90% sure to buy snacks and drinks, use the club shop etc.

If local kids it would be a good way of getting them hooked as has been said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

Monkey Man

It's a lovely idea but the fat man gives NOTHING AWAY. EVER.

Ivegotawolvesscarf

Reaction score

(I'm struggling to know how best to deal with this, it having the potential to be highly offensive. Many would disagree with you, and I don't think this thread is the place for such labelling. Please mind how you post. Mutchy.)

Last edited by a moderator:
O

One Too Many

Could this be the very same fat man who has already given away around 12000 free tickets for the very same fixture that you are talking about?

I honestly think that there are posters on this board who would literally swear that black was white if it meant that they could have a go at Morgan / Moxey / MM / TC / Albion / Each other.

It's one of the things I like about this board though. There are many excellent contributors on here, fans who clearly know about Wolves and football in general. But as if to give the seriousness a bit of comedy value, you also seem to have an equal measure of boneheads who just haven't got a clue. About anything.

A bit like the poster who just tried to use his historical knowledge of Wolves to convince me that you have many many thousands more fans than we do....yet on the same thread the same poster used his superior historical knowledge to go on about the days in the when 3 sides of Molineux were closed!

D

Dewsburywolf

Except for the Barnsley game of course :wavey:

And like has been said it's not (technically) giving anything away as they wouldn't be used in any case. And if they were & those sitting there bought refreshments/used the club shop then it would be a plus so everyone wins including the team gaining extra support

R

reanswolf

Could this be the very same fat man who has already given away around 12000 free tickets for the very same fixture that you are talking about?

I honestly think that there are posters on this board who would literally swear that black was white if it meant that they could have a go at Morgan / Moxey / MM / TC / Albion / Each other.

It's one of the things I like about this board though. There are many excellent contributors on here, fans who clearly know about Wolves and football in general. But as if to give the seriousness a bit of comedy value, you also seem to have an equal measure of boneheads who just haven't got a clue. About anything.

A bit like the poster who just tried to use his historical knowledge of Wolves to convince me that you have many many thousands more fans than we do....yet on the same thread the same poster used his superior historical knowledge to go on about the days in the when 3 sides of Molineux were closed!

By the same token you accept that that one poster personifies your impression of Wolves fans. That is just as simplistic isnt it?

I like the idea of running school clubs at reduced/low prices like £3 a game. We have the capacity and need to maximise support in the core areas of the city. Wolves have become so detached from solid support areas like Gornal, North Tipton, Willenhall and kids invariably support who they see on TV. Its a nationwide problem but if we have a 30000 capacity why not try to do something along these lines?

K

KiwiWolf

A bit like the poster who just tried to use his historical knowledge of Wolves to convince me that you have many many thousands more fans than we do...........

Well we do have many thousands of fans more than Shrewsbury Town.

D

Dewsburywolf

Just as an aside it's also the school holidays so there'd be no early rising required by said children

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Back on topic,when i worked in Derby we always had up to 200 tickets and the use of a box for Pride Park and i know other companies did,also loads offered to schools.Don't know about the schools,but we paid £10 a ticket which went to the clubs charities,seemed to work as pride park has had good attendances.

Anybody working for a local wolvo firm had anything similar,plus with Pescko signing and a large polish community would you like to see an offer similar to Bath City,i.e. cheap tickets to Poles,could always do it through Asda as most of them seem to work there:p.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Apologies, I've only just caught up with this thread - its title didn't look as though it had the potential to be a problematic one.
The one post has now been removed - I'm sorry it was there for so long - and those quoting/commenting on it deleted also.

jackfieldwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hi Guys, Nice to see some lively debate about the ticketing for the SW Corner, but.....................................

Just to ask again. Does anyone know if the SW is open this season?

Apologies for being a bit pushy like:D

W

wolvesultra

Hi Guys, Nice to see some lively debate about the ticketing for the SW Corner, but.....................................

Just to ask again. Does anyone know if the SW is open this season?

Apologies for being a bit pushy like:D

I'd imagine not unless the rest of the ground sells out which i'd also imagine wont happen

Back
Top Bottom