Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sky Sports News

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As from next season La Liga will no longer exist as Sky would not cough up the extra money to buy it. By all accounts the Spanish were not looking for a ridiculous fee but felt Sky were underpaying them for the viewing figures they were getting. My remark about La Liga not existing is because if Sky do not cover it they have a tendency to ignore it.

I was very disappointed last week to find out BT sports have lost Serie A to the same company who bought the rights to La Liga ( another reason to continue my hatred that has lasted from the seventies of dirty Leeds as their whinny " Wolves are cheating " Chairman owns the company ! )

Of course having lost these assets there will be no price drop from either firm. To me it is becoming like going to say Tesco or Morrisons buying 5 doughnuts then the assistant takes them off you takes one out then gives you back the doughnuts with no money off for it not being what you originally paid for ! Satellite and cable companies are what it must be like to be a smoker you know it does you no good but it is really hard to give up yet if you manage to break the habit it must be really satisfying !

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watch in the pub if I need to watch a sky game. It's expensive to add to my basic virgin package.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Total lack of knowledge about championship and just promoted clubs on sky.

The ex-players they drag out at times with such poor football knowledge is shocking (best intentions im sure).
Charlie nicklass don't like us much does he? I'd love to beat arsenal

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watch in the pub if I need to watch a sky game. It's expensive to add to my basic virgin package.

It is Steve and Virgin (unlike Sky customers) don't get the option the choose which Sports Channels they want !

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is Steve and Virgin (unlike Sky customers) don't get the option the choose which Sports Channels they want !
'Its 42 quid for the basic package mate that's enough.I love football but couldn't watch it day in ,day out

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
The Irish sounding blonde lady on Sky Sports is absolute delight to watch... sorry had to say it...

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sky have just shown that we have signed 8 players so far; the most in the PL. These do include the loans to permanent, but even so, I think it has shown our ambition.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Charlie nicklass don't like us much does he? I'd love to beat arsenal

Yes Steve I can predict a certainty on the first Soccer Saturday of the season once Stelling has spent the first two hours harping on about his monkey hangers from Hartlepool the question will be asked " Charlie which team do you think are certain to be relegated ? " I shall pass out in shock if that oldest swinger in town does not answer " Wolves "

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still not 100% why... was it something to do with Mick McCarthy?
No, years before that. He got beaten up in Wolverhampton when he was having a trial here, something like that. Has held it against us ever since

Lofty wolf

Reaction score
According to the Sky sports news web page , Our away kit is GREY !!
Genius ;)

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
It's just like last year, remember that Chris Powell video where they were basically saying our foreign lads wouldn't cope with the Championship. Basic ignorance. If any of the Sky pundits bothered to watch the championship, they'd have seen that our team is already better than at least half a dozen of the teams already in the Premier League.

Just gotta ignore them really, they'll soon start taking notice of us.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As from next season La Liga will no longer exist as Sky would not cough up the extra money to buy it. By all accounts the Spanish were not looking for a ridiculous fee but felt Sky were underpaying them for the viewing figures they were getting. My remark about La Liga not existing is because if Sky do not cover it they have a tendency to ignore it.

I was very disappointed last week to find out BT sports have lost Serie A to the same company who bought the rights to La Liga ( another reason to continue my hatred that has lasted from the seventies of dirty Leeds as their whinny " Wolves are cheating " Chairman owns the company ! )

Of course having lost these assets there will be no price drop from either firm. To me it is becoming like going to say Tesco or Morrisons buying 5 doughnuts then the assistant takes them off you takes one out then gives you back the doughnuts with no money off for it not being what you originally paid for ! Satellite and cable companies are what it must be like to be a smoker you know it does you no good but it is really hard to give up yet if you manage to break the habit it must be really satisfying !
I’m waiting to see whether they sell the rights onto SkySports or BT Sports or if they create their own channel.

If it’s the latter I’ll be expecting Sky’s disconnections team to include it in my subscription or reduce the cost by the subscription fee.

Virgin have added BT Sports in UHD free of charge too for next season, so you can get that plus far superior broadband for less than just Sky Sports on Sky

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Football people are generally thick. Always have been and always will be.

Sky appeals to the thickest of the thick, so even reasonably dense people get annoyed. Doesn't stop them paying thousands a year, though.

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I pay Sky £14.10 a month purely for the convenience of Sky+ if I want to watch football on TV I'll do it in a pub or on Mobdro.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least you have the option of having Sky or not, unlike the BBC which is forced upon you although you may never watch anything or listen to anything on the BBC ever.

binners

Reaction score
'Its 42 quid for the basic package mate that's enough.I love football but couldn't watch it day in ,day out
I have an IPTV box and pay £80 subscription per year and get every yes every premier league game live.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
and its also very yes very illegal....
So is using your mobile whilst driving,recording music without permission,drinking in the street,littering,doing over 30 in built up areas,making too much noise after 23:00hrs ,and its still technically a death sentence for dissing the Queen,your point is?

binners

Reaction score
What's that mate ...like amazon prime / kodie?
Yes it’s a box from a company called entertainment box they are based in Walthamstow. £80 for the box they have their own version of kodi on it. The service provider is Flawless tv. For £80 I get everything all bbc itv sky movies sports bt sports. It has 7 day catchup vod. It does require a good internet connection preferably hard wired. I will say that IPTV is not for everyone as it does get a little getting used to but once you are on it it’s good. I’m 71 and if I can do it then you should be able to. I have mine through a flawless reseller based in Lanzarote. That is only because we have a place there with a good internet and a box so it’s like home from home. You can also get it loaded onto a mag box and it works just as well. A mag box 265 will cost about £70. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom